It's snowing

You lot won't be praising the snow when it delays your toy deliveries!!!

The backlog building up at the Post Office now in snow hit areas must be shocking just before xmas.

Where the **** is the snow in Essex/SE London? The forecasts are so freaking inaccurate it is ridiculous. 6 hours ago the forecast told of snow hitting here by now.. yet you check now and the story is different. The exact same thing happened last week. They can't predict **** all.

I'm not jealous of the snow in other parts of the country at all, BTW! Though I'm sure you can tell that. :p

Last edited:
I actually experienced my 1st ever Thundersnow this morning at around 7am, then had a repeat performance at 10.30am.

And all completely out of the blue.

I'm loving Winter 2010/11, even though Winter hasn't started yet.

Girlfriend just gone home as she works in High Wycombe and lives in Slough, so doesn't want to run the risk of being stuck here, as once snow settles on my road, no one gets out for weeks...

ags

You guys in the South East are next on the Snow list, trust me, I'm very informed on these things.

Well, considering it's on most things that it is forcast on most weather channels to start between now and 3, I can safely assume I am waking up to a warm blanket inside and a cold one outside!

Night GD, Merry Christmas :D

ags

Back
Top Bottom