It's snowing

Where the **** is the snow in Essex/SE London? The forecasts are so freaking inaccurate it is ridiculous. 6 hours ago the forecast told of snow hitting here by now.. yet you check now and the story is different. The exact same thing happened last week. They can't predict **** all.

I'm not jealous of the snow in other parts of the country at all, BTW! Though I'm sure you can tell that. :p

i thinking you live near me....

I just went for a random drive after work, across the Dartford crossing, Down the M2, and back up the A20 to do a rather long loop. Parts of the M2 were down to 1 lane out of 4 due to heavy snow, and i was travelling about 20mph at times. Parts of the A20 i couldnt see more than a car length ahead due to thick fog, and due to the road being totally white it looked like i was flying, Im not totally sure how i managed to navigate the A20 if im honest.

Yet, i cross the river back into Essex, its very very good visibility with rain. Not a hint of snow.:mad:

got around 6" here now, but the biggest pain is, all the snow from the previous days is compacted under the fresh stuff, so its like a ice skating rink when you go out, weve had on our street alone 9 crashes, 2 requiring people being cut from the cars..not much fun this snow lark.

I lied apparently. Just looked out the kitchen window and there's some light snow, hopefully it picks up though as at this rate it'll just be a hard frost in the morning...

Back
Top Bottom