It's snowing

Showing snow on BBC Weather too

have a look out side...

ITS RAINING!!!!!!!!!! FML.

Im in Colchester!

very annoyed :(

About sums up things! No rain here in Romford it is dry.. I can only say that it must be difficult to predict the movement of snow. But come on! 6 hours ago they had our region lit up on the map for having heavy snow and yet again as the hours pass they are pushing the time of snow further and further back.

You guys in the South East are next on the Snow list, trust me, I'm very informed on these things.

I dunno.. I hope so but right now I want to bomb the MET office. They are idiots.

I want snow NOW :mad:

Still coming down in Brighton :-)

snow2010.jpg

had snow here in Ipswich for about 3 hours now constant but not heavy.. problem is that we had quite a bit earlier today and most of it melted so this snow is failing on wet ground and turning to slush... its only just really starting to freeze out there now so I am guessing if the snow gets a bit heavier later we might start to get it laying... I am not holding out much hope of anything more than a slushy mess come the morning!

had snow here in Ipswich for about 3 hours now constant but not heavy.. problem is that we had quite a bit earlier today and most of it melted so this snow is failing on wet ground and turning to slush... its only just really starting to freeze out there now so I am guessing if the snow gets a bit heavier later we might start to get it laying... I am not holding out much hope of anything more than a slushy mess come the morning!

Last edited:
AccuWeather long range forecasts predict NW Europe is going to see the majority of its winter before Christmas. Into Jan and Feb things will start to look much warmer and 'normal'.....

About sums up things! No rain here in Romford it is dry.. I can only say that it must be difficult to predict the movement of snow. But come on! 6 hours ago they had our region lit up on the map for having heavy snow and yet again as the hours pass they are pushing the time of snow further and further back.

It's because the wind is coming from the east which means instead of big bands of cloud/snow/rain we just get bits here and there, which makes forecasting exactly where those small bits are going to go almost impossible.

AccuWeather long range forecasts predict NW Europe is going to see the majority of its winter before Christmas. Into Jan and Feb things will start to look much warmer and 'normal'.....

:(

Just walked back from uni (North Surrey) and it seems to be trying to snow, poorly though, just little bits of dusty icy stuff. The ground seems to be wet too so I'm thinking it may be just above 0 too. It's supposed to snow prettymuch from now until tomorrow evening but I don't hold my hopes up as to actually having much of a covering. :/

Back
Top Bottom