It's snowing

Yet another day of no snow here in Bath :(.

Soo jealous!!!

What? Bath has had snow for days! Perhaps you should go outside for a walk!
frontv0.jpg

Last edited:
What? Bath has had snow for days! Get yourself up to the uni!

We had snow on Friday/Satuday, but no snow falling since then is what I meant :).

But yeah you're right, down in town it's moreless gone but up in Combe Down / Claverton Down it's still about. Only a few cm to an inch in my garden though :(.

its been about 3 inch deep for a few days, was the same this morning no snow last night, and since 11am its been snowing and its to top of car wheels already up on the hills above hebden bridge 7 mile from halifax. definately snowed in, everyones left work early to try get home up all these hills and tractors are trying to tow cars up the hill and 4x4s, but even they are struggling to get um them selvs.

I LOVE IT :D just need to walk to the shop later to stock up on beer and fags! no working mens club tonight!

No snow here :mad:

I'm sure the weather is mugging me off. Went out to the car this morning and there wasn't even any ice/frost on the cars despite being in the minus figures temperature wise.

And another snow peroid goes past with Amp34 having to listen to the tales of deep snow, only having a small sprinkling. Worse than last winter when at least we had an inch or two. :(

Pretty dissapointed here. The snow stopped in the evening, with just an inch or two. Since then nothing, so now we have compacted/slushy snow until it all melts! I want to be snowed in!

Back
Top Bottom