It's snowing

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

That was my trip from Banchory to the Cairngorms yesterday.

People burning their clutches out in this weather makes me cringe. I feel like shouting at them for being so stupid!

If the wheels are constantly spinning, it's time to abandon or get out and dig.

I have some snow chains, but hardly anyone in the UK seems to invest in them.

Last edited:
Its been snowing fairly heavy for an hour now, I picked up my daughter about 1 hour ago as her school was closing. The main road to my village was clear but I have to go to a meeting to sign a contract at 2pm. I got down the hill and cars were struggling up the next hill decided to turn round and barely got up the hill home. All this in one hour! If I had someone to look after my daughter then I would have gone to the meeting.

Its been snowing fairly heavy for an hour now, I picked up my daughter about 1 hour ago as her school was closing. The main road to my village was clear but I have to go to a meeting to sign a contract at 2pm. I got down the hill and cars were struggling up the next hill decided to turn round and barely got up the hill home. All this in one hour! If I had someone to look after my daughter then I would have gone to the meeting.

Useless post is useless withOUT a location!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some snow chains, but hardly anyone in the UK seems to invest in them.

i thought about some but realistically we only need them to drive the 200yds to the main road (A23) once you're on that everything is fine. We just park on there when its bad like this and its saves a headache. In the summer i'll probably buy at least one set of winter tyres for the car which should help considerably next year.
Grrr! Ale is not for chilling especially in this weather!:mad:
Just what i was thinking, and I'm a pansy boy lager drinker

Back
Top Bottom