It's snowing

i thought about some but realistically we only need them to drive the 200yds to the main road (A23) once you're on that everything is fine. We just park on there when its bad like this and its saves a headache. In the summer i'll probably buy at least one set of winter tyres for the car which should help considerably next year.

It's a fair point - I have little choice some of the roads I hit. It can be annoying putting them on and off, but has saved me on a number of occasions!

Still not settling properly here just outside of Hinckley :( To be fair though, it's not exactly coming down that heavy.

It's been falling consistently all day in Leics but it's very very light. The sun has disappeared and the sky has gone completely white so there's hope :p

for **** sake, I ordered some snow chains on Monday (well, snow shoes) in anticipation. Paid extra for next day delivery, then they didnt send them out monday, and the courier have said they couldnt do anything when they sent them yesterday. Brilliant the shoes that I need in manchester are stuck in a courier's depot in Kent.

Well I measured the snow here and it's exactly 1ft deep! Not bad really.

idr8kn.jpg

2il1sep.jpg

Back
Top Bottom