It's snowing

They should stick ploughs on the front of buses, all of them have snow chains here at the moment so may as well kill two birds with one stone!

They'd need public liability insurance to plough the roads.

Farmers around here can't simply clear the roads with their tractors for the same reason, it's stupid.

still crap in sheffield

mg00370.jpg

guess the car is a fun game:

mg0036q.jpg

wow lots up on the hill then, its no where near that deep down in Coulsdon town, maybe 8-9 inches but the roads are clear.

my in laws live up on the mount on the other side of coulsdon so i dread to think how bad it is up there if you have 16 inches.
Yeah the little bit of height seems to make a big difference here, walking over the golf course and the snow was above the knees, and i am 5'10 so not a midget :p

This was my brother and myself driving up to my parents place in Derbyshire;

20101201_006.jpg

20101201_010.jpg

We were bashing through drifts over the bonnet at one stage :)

Might go back out tonight and get a few more photos, appologies for the phone-camera quality though!

We've had continuous snow here all morning in Derby, albeit a little light, but it still adds to the 4 - 5 inches on the floor already here!

Where in Derby are you?

I'm over by Elvaston Castle, not a massive amount here but am about to venture into town to get some lunch and some wiper blades for my Discovery.

Temp just outside the window in my office is 2.4 C :/

Back
Top Bottom