It's snowing

Latest view:

uksnow6.jpg

Snoway! that's awesome :p

-6C today, didn't look at the temperature yesterday but it felt just as cold. We have lots of fog at the moment really strange frost which hasn't melted at all for the last few days so it basically looks like it's snowed.

P1020299.jpg

P1020306.jpg

Have a face palm also.

Read it back.

He was being asked why he had to take annual leave as opposed to just being paid for it, and he just kept saying 'because I can't get to work'!!

Well I'd have loved to have been paid for not going to work but it's not really an option is it? :confused:

Not sure about the day after tomorrow, but this chart is for next week showing DAM lines/geopotential height aka how cold is it going get!

The wind is coming from Alaska and with those atmosphere thicknesses, we could be seeing record low temps and snow

Next week folks, winter begins properly

69562_476414546493_659761493_5981196_213437_n.jpg

Looks coooold - just how I like it! Bring it on ...

/ just got on the tube and the Metro is reporting an extended cold snap and saying it could be "once in a life-time" :D

Last edited:
Omg, no frost on the outside of my car . . . . Fully covered on the inside though! Never know that before! Its currently -5 here, and it was down to -9 through the night!

-13 here justnow and no sign of the roads clearing. We're in the ghetto so have not had a single plow or gritter at all.

This was hanging outside my bedroom window, above my back door!

wp000155.jpg

More than a cat length!

wp000156.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom