It's snowing

kaiainthesnow2.jpg

kaiainthesnow.jpg

I got bored indoors with next to no footy on, so took my daughter for a walk to the park. At least the snow is fun for some! :)

SouthEastBlue - Is that the larner road/waterhead close estate ? -I grew up in Erith - bringing back memories !

R

Mehul

Meh, tbh. Can't see there being much of an issue, although I don't know about it all.

Should be fine in London, my sister headed to Earls Court earlier and got home fine with no issues. North of london there's only a couple of inches and to the west it's "mental" apparently, but I think in actual fact it's only a couple of inches too.:)

Remember last year there was a video doing the rounds of two people bailing out of a car on an icy road in the UK?

Well i'm not sure if it's been posted yet, but this has to be a contender for 'muppet driving in snow of the year' for 2010.

http://www.********.com/view?i=5eb_1292710094

Apologies if it's already been posted. :)

Edit: 'oh god she's going to cry' - I'm sure putting it on the internet will help that. :)

Remember last year there was a video doing the rounds of two people bailing out of a car on an icy road in the UK?

Well i'm not sure if it's been posted yet, but this has to be a contender for 'muppet driving in snow of the year' for 2010.

Edit: 'oh god she's going to cry' - I'm sure putting it on the internet will help that. :)

no way !

i fell of my chair laughing so much.

what is it with women wearing next to nothing in the snow and cold weather ?

tight's and short skirt :eek:

Really daft, nice of the people in the house to help her though :rolleyes:

There was no snow when I went to bed last night, now this....

162999_477827671751_652626751_6172099_2057722_n.jpg

Last edited:
Really daft, nice of the people in the house to help her though :rolleyes:

There was no snow when I went to bed last night, now this....

I have seen loads of people going out in their cars, probably to the shops, I aint going helping someone that thinks they can drive in this weather, walk or dont bother going, simples.

I was on the M40 for hours yesterday! It was getting quite deep around the Oxford area. My little mini did quite well in the snow, I didn't get stuck thankfully. Quite an adventure!

Up in Northampton, still next to no snow.

I have seen loads of people going out in their cars, probably to the shops, I aint going helping someone that thinks they can drive in this weather, walk or dont bother going, simples.

I agree, how far is she going to get in a RWD car. People like that are asking for trouble driving in these conditions.

Back
Top Bottom