It's snowing

Well, I'm off work, but I have a docters appointment and a hospital appointment today...However cant get there as my cars frozen, tries to turn over but just cant :p

Dropped to -19 here apparently last night, currently at -13/-14
Funny, the Mett Office said that Pershore was officially the lowest temp last night at -18 on the radio this morning.

Well i'm inbetween Milton Keynes and Buckingham sort of, in a village, and I'm not going anywhere...Funnily enough not because of the snow though

I saw your earlier post, damn!!!!!! Give it a kick, might help as a last ditch attempt?

Trains into London seem very dead and very delayed for the quick ones. Getting a fair amount of work done from home, dual 20inch monitors helps compared to a crappy single 19 in the office!

Funny, the Mett Office said that Pershore was officially the lowest temp last night at -18 on the radio this morning.

No idea, just what a neighbour told me this morning, although it was reading -14 last night at 10pm, let alone this morning :p

I saw your earlier post, damn!!!!!! Give it a kick, might help as a last ditch attempt?

Hah, a kick wont help it!

Oh here we go... let the IMs from people who can't make it into work begin! :rolleyes:

...?

Some people have valid reason, what am I supposed to do if my car doesn't start and I live in the sticks?

I was going to try and goto my TWO docters appointments today, one of which I've been waiting for for over 2 months.

Was snowing a bit this morning, still is now, got to work fine though due to school hols etc but the luls was when I got to work, entered the carpark sideways xD

Last edited:
Day after tomorrow anyone?

Bloody cold this morning, our work hasn't grit the steps into the building. Almost had a great big claim as I slipped and almost broke my arm!

Fingers crossed they close the office :D

-5C and snowing well at the moment in Lydney, we've still got all the snow from Friday, drove around the area yesterday and the roads were slick but passable. If the latest weather forecast is correct then the roads won't be by this evening. Isn't as cold as yesterday though, -9 to beat.

Sky News just told people who live between Bristol and Plymouth to "take action".

Been stuck in Bath with a mate over night so went sledging in a couple of those bags for life last night at about 10pm after a couple of pints. Was great fun!

Currently snowing consistently with small flakes here.

Very cold here in Chippenham and just waiting to see if the snow hits us now. Good job me and the wife are both off till 05 Jan! Our estate is like an ice rink so not even gonna bother trying to drive anywhere (we're on a hill), just going to walk into town and post some Christmas cards.

Plenty of snow down south in Surrey, my motorbike is left in garage and I was left to use buses to get to work, was very cold -7C but I managed to make it on time, took bloody 1.5 hours. Doesn't look like the rest of the week is going to be any better.

This weather really sucks big time.

Back
Top Bottom