It's snowing

So pretty... no not the snow! :p

20130118093526.jpg

*sigh* time for everyone to ***** about roads not being gritted/ salted...

The roads have (more than likely) been treated, but the issue now is cars need to run on the roads to get the grit/salt to work. Plus once the snow gets over 5cm, grit/salt isn't going to help or do anything...then its time to get the plows out!

Yours sincerely

The daughter of an Road Services Manager for the Council (now retired)

*sigh* time for everyone to ***** about roads not being gritted/ salted...

The roads have (more than likely) been treated, but the issue now is cars need to run on the roads to get the grit/salt to work. Plus once the snow gets over 5cm, grit/salt isn't going to help or do anything...then its time to get the plows out!

Yours sincerely

The daughter of an Road Services Manager for the Council (now retired)

cat in sig is awesome :o

Still lightly snowing here. Nothing has been up or down my road yet, so about 6" deep currently (but there's grit underneath it). Tempted to take the Winter tyred 4x4 out just for the lulz.

cat in sig is awesome :o

Lol thanks :p :o She likes the snow (so not to derail the thread) but she walks around it in flicking her paws constantly...rather amusing to watch :p

e:
Still lightly snowing here. Nothing has been up or down my road yet, so about 6" deep currently (but there's grit underneath it). Tempted to take the Winter tyred 4x4 out just for the lulz.

DO IT :D And film your progress and then post it on here for all to see

I want to put my cat in my sig now. Hardly anyone adds me on steam anyway so i may as well :D

Just need to get a picuture of her playing in the snow.

I want to put my cat in my sig now. Hardly anyone adds me on steam anyway so i may as well :D

Just need to get a picuture of her playing in the snow.

The guy who has the sig thread on here (IamChris or something) did mine for me :) I have the full pic of Snoopy on my desk at work :D e: which I have managed to get to cause the snow in Manchester hasn't really taken hold yet...damn could tho!

Back
Top Bottom