It's snowing

I had the odd task this afternoon of clearing snow off of a palm tree

The snow in 2010 killed off a small palm we had. Untill late spring 2011 when it made a miraculous comeback, and seemed to grow though the remnants of the old plant........at least untill the next major cold snap and it dies :D

Yep Winter 2010 killed our palm too, but for good :(

Got a new, more hardy one this summer, but its spent the last week in the garage to make sure!!

Coming down heavy here in the North East.

If this band of snow is moving up the country and Manchester is still experiencing the same then we might have this for a fair few hours yet, which might mean a couple of feet!

Snowing quite a bit here, all the snow previously was melting pretty good and the ground was soaking, but this band of snow has settled and is about 3/4 inch thick and still coming down, i dont mind personally i love riding in the snow :)

Snowing in Sheffield. Wouldn't say it's awful, but they've sent half the building home because they can 'work from home' while us mortals stay here. Apparently it doesn't matter if we freeze to death in the car.

Like I say though, doesn't look that bad to me!

Snowing in Sheffield. Wouldn't say it's awful, but they've sent half the building home because they can 'work from home' while us mortals stay here. Apparently it doesn't matter if we freeze to death in the car.

Like I say though, doesn't look that bad to me!

I'm in grenoside and couldn't get off the driveway never mind the Street :/

well just got up to walk the dog and it looks like we'v had a good 3-4 inches drop over night and its still falling, should make the walk fun.

The snow is pretty heavy here in Wigan today, I'm out driving a lot today too, I guess I will have to set off earlier. I really hate other drivers in the snow.

Back
Top Bottom