It's snowing

I'm glad I drove home from Bristol last night. Judging by the 6 inches of new snow, it might have been impossible to get down into the valley. Bloody trains are still running so off to work :(

I must say, the absolute biggest Fail so far with this snow, has been Heathrow airport. The snow is relatively mild, yet they cancel flights left right and centre because of what now? Pathetic planning and management.

BBC Radio Leicester 'please check website for full list of school closures' which would be amazing if the website had been updated since Friday :mad:.

well that was fun, a few drifts of over a foot in places, but nice to see drivers still being stupid (insert swear word of choice here) by not clearing the snow off there cars and rushing around, if your late your late. beats being dead you stupid (insert swear word of choice here) :mad::mad::mad:

BBC Radio Leicester 'please check website for full list of school closures' which would be amazing if the website had been updated since Friday :mad:.

Apparently Leicestershire closures was #5 on all of BBC for a bit! Snow day here! Glad I had blind faith and didn't try and find my car on the drive to get it cleared or even set alarm earlier this morning!

Posted from my iPad in bed, where I shall remain for a few hours! :)

Apparently Leicestershire closures was #5 on all of BBC for a bit! Snow day here! Glad I had blind faith and didn't try and find my car on the drive to get it cleared or even set alarm earlier this morning!

Posted from my iPad in bed, where I shall remain for a few hours! :)

Just checked the brothers school website and he's off today! Lucky sod, it's his birthday today too!

My mum's school is still open :p, she's over the moon about that.

I'm going to spend today building a snowman, drinking hot chocolate and eating toasted marshmallows.

well that was fun, a few drifts of over a foot in places, but nice to see drivers still being stupid (insert swear word of choice here) by not clearing the snow off there cars and rushing around, if your late your late. beats being dead you stupid (insert swear word of choice here) :mad::mad::mad:

You should've seen some of the lorries on the road last night. Heavy snow and they're tearing down the motorways at 55mph while the rest of traffic was going 40mph. I saw one of them nearly went right into the back of this other car that appeared in the snow ahead at the last second. It was a hairy drive I'll tell you.

Back
Top Bottom