[ITT: Charitable donations]Skywalker's daughter, Bethany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Im not 100% to be honest at all , I shall be around on msn later so add away

Just a little something from Beth below , Took her about a minute but she got there in the end .

Oh jesus! Ive just put my make up on cos im going out and now im sat here in tears, shes so beautiful. Please Skywalker give Bethany a big hug from me
xx

Soldato
Not a visitor to GD often and it's the first i've seen Skywalker's threads. Very touching mate. Very brave and sweet little daughter you have there.

Donation made to Paypal Gilly and everyone who has donated already, feel free to give yourself a pat on the back. Well done :)

Soldato
we need a "balling my eyes out" smiley, wheres kelly the smiley queen shes bound to have one. Seriously though Skywalker stop posting things like that im trying to be a man here....jeez! :D

Soldato
Have just sent a bank transfer - should be with you within 2 hours (gotta love the new fastpay). It's not a lot but I hope it helps.

I know that if my daughter in the same situation as Skywalker's... well I don't know really... :( Must be so hard for you mate, my thoughts are with you.

Soldato
Could someone tell me how to make a paypal account? I've never used it before.
Would love to show some support for this sweet little girl. I've read a good deal of these threads by Skywalker and they make me feel :(
My thoughts are with you and your family: I really hope things start to look up for you all.

Soldato
I'll be making a donation on monday when I get paid. Hope everything goes well skywalker :). Goodluck to Bethany and your family mate.

Aero

P.S. /Salute for Gilly awesome idea.

Soldato
This had me in tears. :(

Right, about to donate via PayPal.

Also, as I don't visit GD that often and most of you GD'ers wont know what I do for a living, just a "heads up".

I'm a firefighter with Central Scotland Fire & Rescue Service.

Every year, we get involved and run events and various daft things that raise money for good causes.

I'm on it......I'll see what I can get sorted for Beth over the next week or so.

Leave it with me, for a start, there will be a notice going up on our stations noticeboard about this asking for donations. 40 guys in our station, I'm sure we can come up with a wee donation between us all.

In the meantime, I'll discuss this at shift level and see if we can get a "sponsored something" organised.

Cheers,

Gaz.

Man of Honour
OP
You don't need to keep asking for updates guys, I'll update you whenever I can :)

Bank Xfer amount - £410.48 - does not reflect any pending payments

PayPal amount - £1,427.28 GBP

GRAND TOTAL: £1837.76

Awesome work people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom