Jailbroken iPhone Screenshot Thread

Associate
img0004m.png

img0002h.png

img0003f.png

Can I ask what theme and lock screen this is please?

Thanks!

Soldato
OP
I'm not kidding but you need to share your stuff! You are a talent! I'd love to have my stuff looking like that.

Cheers :)

Heres the Signal Bar and Wifi Theme.
http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/298941/Desktop-rar.html

Wallpapers:
25504627.png

wallpaperiuse.png

Icons are Suave. I've modified my springboard icons so they have a frame around them but thats easily done by taking the suave template -> importing the icon of your choice into it -> selecting frame -> save :)

- Removed the battery by using Battery Control from Cydia.

- Clock on springboard is LCD2 which you can download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?vrzamtofgjh

- Reflection on dock icons is done by using Reflective Dock (free) from Cydia

You will notice that my top status bar does not change into a lighter colour when an application is opened (stays dark and the items in the status bar stay light). This is done by modifying the OS files which requires some HTML work.

So you see, sharing my theme and my look isnt easy as coping some files over and doing it in winterboard as the only thing i use winterboard for is the icons. Everything else is done within the OS.

Last edited:
Associate
Why didn't I jailbreak before is all I can say now.

img0777p.png
img0778.png

img0779.png
img0780.png

img0781.png
img0782.png

Theme is Suave HD V4 and Suave Extras.
SBSettings theme is Serious SBSettings HD.
Also using SwitcherMod, NotificationGrip, Backgrounder and Notified.

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone got any idea why all my custom lockscreens apart from the Glaskart HD lockscreen don't display my wallpaper (and just sit on a black background)? I had my iPhone jailbroken before, so I'm wondering if something from then is causing the problem.

Associate
I can't seem to get my folder/switcher background to change. I'm using the Suave HD theme. I've tried putting the files in the com.apple.springboard folder in the theme Bundle folder and clearing the cache but I'm still left with standard background.

Any ideas??

Back
Top Bottom