January Transfer Window 2016/17 - Rumours & Signings

Caporegime
I'm bored of transfer windows, most big signings fail to live up to their exceptions yet the fees are going up and up. Maybe Chelsea should dip into their 30 odd strong base of loaned out players instead of yet another big money signing. How is it possible that they are FFP compliant with so many players on their books?

It's also disappointing that the team at the top of the table barely has any home grown first team players and people question why the English national team is such a joke. How bad do things need to get before there's a German style restructuring of how clubs are run in this country?

Soldato
It's crazy, but fortunately I don't think many players under the age of 29 would consider it, and only then if their number one motivator is money. I understand why Tevez has gone there, he's 32 and it's one last enormous paycheck before he retires, and who could turn down over £600,000 per week at his stage of his career?

Imo Oscar will regret it in a few years time. It's likely to cost him his place in the Brazil squad and he'll fade from the memory of most if not all European football fans.

Don
These Chinese clubs are getting ridiculous. One has offered nearly £300m for Renaldo and an annual salary of £85m. Obscene.

Claims Ronaldo's agent. It's probably nothing but an ego boost for Ronaldo. I hope Messi's agent comes out and claims they offered £301m for him just to **** Ronaldo off.

Don
I can't believe there's Boro fans actually going "don't judge him till he's kicked a ball for us". You can judge him on his career.

People are saying "He suits our style" yet his best seasons (All 1 and a half of them, which very very good) was when he had Rhodes as a strike partner.

Villa thought he suited their play just hoofing it in to him, which to be fair has worked as a plan B off the bench.

Boro's creativity comes from centre through Ramirez so not sure how Gestede will benefit from that. He's just a another Negrado who isn't getting enough service from the wide, some more intelligent wingers are needed really and some pacey striker to play off Negrado.

Back
Top Bottom