Poll: Japanese Grand Prix 2017, Suzuka - Race 16/20

Rate the 2017 Japanese Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Associate
So glad I didn't get up to watch a borefest! Shame the title race is over, hope rain's predicted anywhere to make it slightly more interesting for the last few races

Not sure why anyone still replies to thestiggt999? Something not quite right with the guy. It's not even a debate, just him making stupid comments then people latching onto it making for a total waste of a thread. Best just to block him because you won't get anything sensible.

Never replied before thought I would give it a try for lol's got them so won't bother again.

Man of Honour
I have no idea why people reply to anything TheStig999GT posts.

Pro tip: Anything he writes is almost certainly drivel and is designed purely to goad a reaction. So just pretend it doesn't exist. Responding to it doesn't even generate any funny retorts or amusing exchanges so it's a waste of time. Just ignore it and these threads would be a hundred times more enjoyable for everyone.

Man of Honour
another race that proves how **** these V6 engines

You make these threads highly entertaining for me.

FORZA Ferrari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ferrari 1 + 2

When vettel and Ferrari win I see no mention of the V6 engines :D

You must be the only one who wants bigger engines for 'more competition' rather than noise. You do also realise that Mercedes would out develop Ferrari again?

Soldato
Hamilton now needs 2 DNFs in 4 races. He's only had 4 DNFs through reliability in 4 years... he's finished every race this year.

Bad luck for Vettel. A spark plug failure hasn't happened in years, probably more than a decade in a race.

Ferrari have handed it to Mercedes on a plate. Rather reminiscent of Raikkonen's McLaren in 2005 - fast but ultimately too unreliable.

Soldato
Am i correct in thinking Ferrari had a huge engine upgrade over the last 3/4 races? When of the last two races only 1 car has finished each race, while the other hasn't really started.

Also, I do echo the thoughts the championship is pretty much Lewis' now. Which, while I'd like him to, I was enjoying the challenge Vettel was putting up

Soldato
I replied to one of his comments, “Ferrari 1-2” if I remember correctly with a picture Hamilton smiling. (After the ferraris both went out and Hamilton won the race) and it got deleted and I got told to stop winding him up!?! Despite his posts literally just being posted to wind people up..

So I can’t be bothered now.

Soldato
You make these threads highly entertaining for me.
:)

When vettel and Ferrari win I see no mention of the V6 engines :D

You must be the only one who wants bigger engines for 'more competition' rather than noise. You do also realise that Mercedes would out develop Ferrari again?

even Ferrari know v6 are ****

Ferrari Doesn't Want to Build an F1-Powered Hypercar

I replied to one of his comments, “Ferrari 1-2” if I remember correctly with a picture Hamilton smiling. (After the ferraris both went out and Hamilton won the race) and it got deleted and I got told to stop winding him up!?! Despite his posts literally just being posted to wind people up..

So I can’t be bothered now.

to be fair I didn't report you or that post

Man of Honour
I genuinely feel absolutely gutted for Vettel. As a Merc fan I really do not want to see a championship decided in this way. I actually felt upset as he's a pure bred racing driver and certainly would have given Hamilton a run for his money.

What goes around comes around. Vettel has been an absolute arse this season. I have no sympathy at all. He can do whatever he wants with no fear of punishment. Ferrari have completely dropped the ball too.

Soldato
About the only thing I find a little weird is that I expected reliability to be more of a general issue for teams early on this season, a bit like the extreme example of Max until recently, yet Ferrari appear to have more issues recently with both cars.

Another example of a classic race being a yawn-fest in a wide 2017 spec F1 car. The sooner the cars have to be made ultra-narrow, the better (along with other rule changes like more mechanical grip than aero grip).

Back
Top Bottom