Joe Lycett - Qatar/Beckham debate

Even after the kosher food ban?
Was there a ban? Lol

Amazing how the media twists things

It’s hardly a surprise that a state that spends all day dealing with foreigners from all backgrounds knows exactly how to deal with foreigners from all backgrounds

Last edited:
They were, the trouble is that previously being critical of Islam and all that entails was labeled as Islamophobic, which seems to have gone away as those on the left finally catch up to the rest of us. I have noticed that the current discussions are treading very carefully around the most obvious of elephants in the room however.
I assume the elephant that your alluding to is Islam, but you’re confusing Islam in general with hardline interpretations of Islam. There’s a place in the modern world for moderate versions of all religions, but when taken to extremes they all suck. Extreme Christian bible bashers in the US are just as bad for example.

Moderate Muslims have no issues with women, LGBT people and, in some cases, even drinking alcohol.

Was there a ban? Lol

Amazing how the media twists things

It’s hardly a surprise that a state that spends all day dealing with foreigners from all backgrounds knows exactly how to deal with foreigners from all backgrounds

Is that the same english lot that said everything was great but dressed up?

I can only go by what is printed elsewhere. You can claim media twisting as much as you want but

You know what the ban is about.

Last edited:
Is that the same english lot that said everything was great but dressed up?

I can only go by what is printed elsewhere. You can claim media twisting as much as you want but

You know what the ban is about.
You sure?
“I sent them the photographs and not only were they embarrassed, they were apologetic,” he said. “They’ve all retracted their stories.”

Their rabbis on the ground are saying there's no problems here. Everything is going as planned...

Who do you believe?

You sure?
“I sent them the photographs and not only were they embarrassed, they were apologetic,” he said. “They’ve all retracted their stories.”

Their rabbis on the ground are saying there's no problems here. Everything is going as planned...

Who do you believe?

Well we have two opposing stories. Youve picked the one you like I just put the one I saw from a jewish media source.

I assume the elephant that your alluding to is Islam, but you’re confusing Islam in general with hardline interpretations of Islam. There’s a place in the modern world for moderate versions of all religions, but when taken to extremes they all suck. Extreme Christian bible bashers in the US are just as bad for example.

Moderate Muslims have no issues with women, LGBT people and, in some cases, even drinking alcohol.
Which version of Islam has more sway across the globe?

• Haha
Reactions: NVP
Lol
Hilarious

What a joke, fake news confirmed.

You are posting an article from the same news source and suddenly they call it fake news? Thats on them surely?

a senior official Israeli source told The Jerusalem Post.

lol come on.

“I’ve been in touch with the Qataris, at their request, in order to make sure that the FIFA World Cup is inclusive to Jews and Israelis,” Schneier told the Post after the report caused criticism of Qatar on social media. “I never asked for hot food,” he said. “The only person that spoke to the Qataris about this [on behalf of the Jewish community] was me.”

Last edited:
You are posting an article from the same news source and suddenly they call it fake news? Thats on them surely?

lol come on.
I’m sure we can all pretty much confirm that there was no hot food ban and that Qatar airways gave the Israeli community a kitchen to do as they need for visitors.

Great hospitality.

Seriously though you’re just getting riled up because it doesn’t suit your agenda much like the medias

Last edited:
Reactions: B&W
I’m sure we can all pretty much confirm that there was no hot food ban and that Qatar airways gave the Israeli community a kitchen to do as they need for visitors.

Great hospitality.

Seriously though you’re just getting riled up because it doesn’t suit your agenda much like the medias

Im not riled up. I think you have me confused with someone else.

Yet more fake news here guys too:

:p
Old fake news that.

Another thing I find hilarious.

Take the knee and all this virtue signalling, meanwhile when back in the UK. Look at their chief team sponsors LOL.

kyle-walker.png

p223340.png

Back
Top Bottom