Katie Hopkins Sacked

Soldato
Sacked after a campaign by James O'Brien and Owen Jones and others to persuade left wing guests to refuse to be on LBC unless she was sacked.
O'Brien mentions her and Nigel Farage daily and calls them hate preachers of course his daily bile of ultra left wing politics is fine.
Farage will be next.
Amazing how the left love free speech until it doesn't agree with them.

I remember all the OcUK right wing crew queuing up to defend Abu Hamza's right to free speech.

Caporegime
She's the worst of Vanessa Feltz, Piers Morgan and Alex Jones all rolled up into a steaming mass of awful. She'll likely end up on Fox News or some other right wing news non-factual entertainment show.

Soldato
Really? I would have said that their weekday output is more left wing with James O'Brien and Shelagh Fogarty
I think it's been good to have wide coverage of the political spectrum in all honesty. I listen to LBC quite a lot and apart from James O'Brien's generally patronising and sanctimonious episodes, I enjoy listening to all the presenters tbh, they all have their merits.

Shame Hopkins went off the deep end as she was entertaining at times.

Steve Allen is probably my fave all time LBC presenter. :D James Whale was good too.

Caporegime
If a Muslim asked for the final solution, he/she'd be under arrest within minutes of the posting.

But its OK when its Hopkins, love this country.

Really? REALLY? So what about all the previous marches we saw with certain people saying much worse, waving black flags etc Nothing happened... What about that guy with the hook hand, abdul hansa or something, who was arrested many years later

Soldato
I remember, many years ago, watching the 10 o'clock news with Trevor McDonald reporting on yet another conference to discus a "Final Solution" to the middle east problems.

It is just a turn of phrase.

There are too many shouty twitter people willing to read special significance into it just to make a political point...

Permabanned
I remember, many years ago, watching the 10 o'clock news with Trevor McDonald reporting on yet another conference to discus a "Final Solution" to the middle east problems.

It is just a turn of phrase.

There are too many shouty twitter people willing to read special significance into it just to make a political point...

Its Katie Hopkins, not Trevor.

Back
Top Bottom