***kickstarter***

Caporegime
Soldato
I just backed the Optimus 3D printer/Laser Etcher/CNC milling machine...

I have had a small 3D printer for a while (UP!Plus) and also have a LaserCutter (LS3060), but ive been wanting a CNC milling machine to play with, this all-in-one solution seems interesting and at only £1200 its cheap enough to use as just the 3D printer if the milling part of it isnt up to much.

Man of Honour
OP
i'm extremely weary of 3d printers on kickstaer the majority fail. although their has been some good ones.

Backed this https://www.kickstarter.com/project...best-cold-coffee-brewing-system?ref=user_menu
I have cold brew every day, and despite buying a very popular and well regarded cold brew set up, it annoys me, imo its very poorly designed. The only other one i can find that looks well designed I would have to import from the states.

Like usual i will keep an eye on it and if the creators dont fill me with confidence with updates and answering questions, then i'll cancel.

DiG

DiG

Associate
Is there a way of subscribing to updates for a Kickstarter without backing? There are quite a few that I don't want to take the risk on baking via Kickstarter, but would want to know when they are shipping and are available for ordering

Man of Honour
OP
Is there a way of subscribing to updates for a Kickstarter without backing? There are quite a few that I don't want to take the risk on baking via Kickstarter, but would want to know when they are shipping and are available for ordering
this is where facebook comes in, just search for the company and follow them.

Back
Top Bottom