Kingdom Come: Deliverance / Open-World RPG / Medieval History

Soldato
dunno if it's a bug or deliberate, but I've found a chest that when I unlock it, I can't open it because it's locked, unlock it..sucess..but still locked. I don't know what's in the chest, but going round that loop for some minutes is a great way of leveling up on lockpicking. I'm now running up the back staircase of every building I find, to see if there are previous "this is too difficult to lockpick" locks that my skills can now open.

Some of the other skills seem pointless.

I have never bothered with pickpocketing, it appears to me that it's an un-necessary skill.

Once you are into the game a bit, buying potions is so easy, there is no point in the rig-ma-roll of gathering the bits, reading the books to get the right skill level and then farting about with the alchemy stations. It's a skill I have never once used.

Using grinding wheels and/or repair kits is also a castaway for me, just go to the right people and get the stuff repaired is so much easier.
It's not the one at the Rattay Jimi is it? That one's supposed to do that as it's a training box. Though you should still be able to look inside it if you're fast enough.

Soldato
My fps has dropped massively since the last update. I've gone from an average of 90, to no greater than 25. Sucks, because the game is now uplayable.

Soldato
OP
My fps has dropped massively since the last update. I've gone from an average of 90, to no greater than 25. Sucks, because the game is now uplayable.

Have you tried deleting the configuration files and letting the game recreate them? It sounds really bizzare.

Soldato
I'm still getting the 'bug' where if you shoot arrows at people, they just stand there and do nothing for a little while, just looking at you. That's been there since the beginning no?

Soldato
Not sure about how the scores in the speech challenges work, I always thought that if yours was higher you would win but not always do.

I can't comment on jail as the only time I have been sent to jail was when I insulted the monastery overseer when he was being a bit familiar with the lovely lady helping the sick and injured.

Soldato
Anyone know if it's possible to talk your way out of going to jail? My martial skill is pretty high but it never works to avoid jail time fir murder even when it's better than the guards one.
Threatening them after murder has never worked for me, only when they've asked to search me, or accused me of theft/pickpocketing/lock-picking.

Tried the 'noble' one, or is that not high enough?

Soldato
Just did the quest where you look around the silver mines for clues and also the main quest on the mines, two birds with one stone...

Anyway got back to Sasau and my reputation is -62! I'm assuming that some of the miners I killed were not actually baddies. Oops!

Soldato
Just did the quest where you look around the silver mines for clues and also the main quest on the mines, two birds with one stone...

Anyway got back to Sasau and my reputation is -62! I'm assuming that some of the miners I killed were not actually baddies. Oops!
Just pickpocket someone in front of a guard and you'll get about a day in prison. Respect stat reset in that area.
It was quite a surprise when I did that and when the prison time finished, I was immediately welcomed by the guard in my cell saying 'Welcome Henry!'

apg

apg

Associate
so... has there been any info about when the next sizeable patch will be i.e. with blacksmithing and other oiginal features that they wanted to include.

Soldato
OP
so... has there been any info about when the next sizeable patch will be i.e. with blacksmithing and other oiginal features that they wanted to include.

All we know is that they are working on patch 1.5, and at E3 will most likely some new stuff get shown

https://twitter.com/T0_8I/status/997111333651996672

It's official & booked... from June 10th to 16th I will be in Los Angeles to attend #E32018. I am bringing myself, @rick5292 & #KingdomComeDeliverance with some cool new content to show. Who wants to meet, play games, grab a beer or create any mayhem or mischief... LET ME KNOW!

Back
Top Bottom