Kingdom Come: Deliverance / Open-World RPG / Medieval History

I enjoyed the combat but fighting multiple opponents was a pain.

Lot of people call it medieval Skyrim but having actually played previous Elder Scrolls games it reminded me of Oblivion more because of its settings of Cyrodil is much more like Bohemia.

Thank god the developers are not SJW's but based Czech men who wont surrender to the anti-White agenda we see and even pay for financing the BBC.

*Men and women :)
There are several female programmers and artists, not to mention the inhouse historian who is a woman.

Started playing this on Saturday. Only done 2 or 3 quests since getting to Rattay. Any tips to get me started? Also worth me buying the DLC now on first playthrough? I read the comments above that is not big enough for those that already played through the game to start again but as a new player it might be worth it.

New page, I will put it here as well

Gameumentary also released shorter doc about the music, Jan Valta is great :)

Started playing this on Saturday. Only done 2 or 3 quests since getting to Rattay. Any tips to get me started? Also worth me buying the DLC now on first playthrough? I read the comments above that is not big enough for those that already played through the game to start again but as a new player it might be worth it.

Spend some time training with cpt. Bernard :)
The DLC is better for new game, yeah. If you want to have your own house and be a village manager, get it, but do not expect a ton of story - for story and quests there will be the future DLCs.

Spend some time training with cpt. Bernard :)
The DLC is better for new game, yeah. If you want to have your own house and be a village manager, get it, but do not expect a ton of story - for story and quests there will be the future DLCs.

I did the quest training with him and was planning to do some more. So far I've had mixed fights. Either I dominated or very quickly got killed. :)
I quite fancy running my own village so will probably pick it up when I get bit further in story, as I understand it starts later on anyway.

I did the quest training with him and was planning to do some more. So far I've had mixed fights. Either I dominated or very quickly got killed. :)
I quite fancy running my own village so will probably pick it up when I get bit further in story, as I understand it starts later on anyway.
Oh yeah you can access it after the battle of pribyslawicz (since that is the village you will be rebuilding)

I started the DLC but have hardly any money, seems you need a shedload of cash to rebuild the city which makes the DLC an ultra grind to make stacks of money, which is a shame!

Apparently you need 300k!!??

I started the DLC but have hardly any money, seems you need a shedload of cash to rebuild the city which makes the DLC an ultra grind to make stacks of money, which is a shame!

Apparently you need 300k!!??
Yup seems the DLC is meant to be a side quest along side the main missions not after you have finished the game ,I like you had no cash and ended up just trolling known camp sites (see smoke on map) and basically going back and forth killing looting and selling the gear until I finished it bit of a grind but a means to an end so to speak :o

The game is 40% off at the moment on steam, I think that's the deepest sale so far. And finally there is a mod that removes head bob for those who suffer from motion sickness.

Also, Vampyr is 33% off, also enjoyable RPG.

I love this game but my save is bugged and I just get sent into an endless loading screen (Die is Cast quest at Vranik).

I don't see how they can continue to release DLC when the main game is still somewhat broken, thought some time and patches would fix the problem I was having but seems not.

I started a new playthrough of this. I stopped about 30 hours in at release because all of the bugs and the generally unpolished nature of the game were just getting ridiculous.

I'm finding combat much easier this time round, but it still feels really unpolished...just like in my last game I have just been told by the guards that walking around without a torch is illegal, and during the very conversation there are 20plus npcs walking around the town without torches... At 3am. Have they not even sorted out NPC routines yet?!

Also something I didn't get the first time I played it, all cutscenes drop to about 12fps and I can't find anything to fix it.

Damn I forgot how beautiful the game looks, and I only play on mostly medium!

Last edited:
LOL I always wondered about all the NPC at 3AM with no torches ,did not really consider it a bug but yes I guess it is.

They game has some great graphics,done a video with a couple weather presets,of course just like Crysis 1 game ,if you know how you can set the game to do just about most stuff you can think of.

Something I'm not clear on regarding this Hans Capon dlc. Is it part of the game? Do you still play as Henry?
Yeah it will be a new questline where you help Hans with his amorous pursuits while playing Henry normally.

The last DLC Woman's Lot will have different protagonist (probably Theresa).

Back
Top Bottom