** LG 27GL850 GAMING MONITOR SAVE £120 - NOW £379.99 **

Soldato
only problem is what to do with the massively oversized box , i thought i had ordered 42" Tv by mistake. in the garden with the saw later i think to see if i get the card board in the recycling and the polystyrene in blacksacks, the stand will go to the tip at some point. The Stands should be an option. Ive binned everyone ive ever bought since CRTs
Just be careful getting rid of the box so soon. Mine developed a stuck pixel on the 2nd day so I’ve now sent it back.

Associate
Got mine today too! Just finished setting up! My 980ti struggling a little at 1440p on cod mw but no dead pixels and uniformity looks pretty good. No noticeable blb either but will check more tonight once it gets a little darker! So far feels great!

Associate
Bargs central. This is my main monitor and really happy with it. I have it on a monitor arm and got a longer power cable as the one which came with it is very short.

OcUK Staff
OP
could you reccomend a good monitor arm, have monitor comming thur/fri.

Kolink Chimera Dual Monitor Desk Mount Monitor Stand - Desk Clamp (PGW-AC-KOL-007) @ £39.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Koli...tand-Desk-Clamp-PGW-AC-KOL-007-MO-000-KK.html

Chimera Monitor Stand from Kolink, 2 Monitors, Up to 36" or 12Kg per arm, VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounts supported, Integrated Cable Management, Fits tables upto 100mm thick, Height and swivel

Only £39.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

InLine Wall Bracket for LCD Monitors, One-Piece Arm @ £14.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/InLine-Wall-Bracket-for-LCD-Monitors-One-Piece-Arm-MO-009-IL.html

Monomial, black wall mount for TFTs with 33 - (. 15 kg). 61 cm screen diagonal, including Pivot, Swivel & Tilt

Only £14.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Kolink Chimera Dual Monitor Desk Mount Monitor Stand - Desk Clamp (PGW-AC-KOL-007) @ £39.95 inc VAT

Chimera Monitor Stand from Kolink, 2 Monitors, Up to 36" or 12Kg per arm, VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounts supported, Integrated Cable Management, Fits tables upto 100mm thick, Height and swivel

Only £39.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

InLine Wall Bracket for LCD Monitors, One-Piece Arm @ £14.99 inc VAT

Monomial, black wall mount for TFTs with 33 - (. 15 kg). 61 cm screen diagonal, including Pivot, Swivel & Tilt

Only £14.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW
thanks nik,looking single desk mount

Soldato
so the monitor is fine for gaming, ive also been using it for work. Im having this problem with what i can only describe as striping in dialogue boxes with the text letters not all being pure black. the laptop is connected using the same displayport cable as the PC. if i move the dialogue box to my 22inch monitor the image fine. i cant screenshot this as it wont show. ive taken a photo with my phone

LUh32IH.jpg

full size
https://imgur.com/FAvRzrs

Associate
Received mine today, supposed to be a bday present but i paid half of it so getting it early; lucky me!
Will get it set up later on this afternoon.

Associate
Just ordered a 27GL850-B i was told by customer support to ask my question here

will the 27GL850-B allow g-sync and hdr using DisplayPort on this monitor both at the same time

I know that some monitors say they are both g-sync and hdr however only allow hdr over the hdmi cable and g-sync over the DisplayPort cable, which means you can only use one at a time because of DisplayPort standards and hdmi standards

Back
Top Bottom