Poll: ** LG 27GP950 AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER NOW - LIMITED AVAILABILITY **

Do you have any black screen issues?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Associate
I'll open pre-orders around lunchtime tomorrow and keep open until I see we've reached more than our expected next intake. This isn't an exact science so please be patient and if I'm late I'll email everyone who is likely to miss out to see if they want to keep their pre-order or cancel.

We should receive 200 units this month (ETA is second week of August but waiting on confirmation from forwarder), with around 10% of those already reserved for those who missed out July.

I've been told to expect no more until October after this.

I'll post here the same time I enable pre-orders. If the buy button isn't live for you then try "ctrl-F5", not "alt-F4".

Could you please update this thread with some information on the current status? Nothing is more annoying to people than silence or being left in the dark, i really dont get why companies do this, there is no way that you would be ok with knowing nothing when youre waiting on something. yes other people have posted about an update because they called in but that isnt really good enough. Im not trying to be a (insert term) im now frustrated mostly because im renovating my new house and that last thing to be installed is my heating which the company i was dealing with are complete and utter (insert term) and wouldn't keep me informed of what when and why things were, weren't happening, not kidding i told them to f off.

Ps. if anyone knows anything about heatmiser RF switch not enabling a viessmann boiler please get in contact with me.

Associate
got a reply to a webnote, the shipment is running late but they gave no date for the order, only that it was coming soon™
Another delay? Seriously? I don't understand why they insist on keeping us in the dark about this, you can't give an ETA of 2nd September and then go silent when that date comes around

Associate
Someone was told on Friday on the phone that the supplier had them and they were shipping to OC Monday (today). webnotes have been vaguer on this is seems.

Associate
Eh, stuff is going to be late with the current situation re brexit, HGV shortages etc

I've waited a year to find this monitor, I can wait another week, with that said we're now 5 days past the estimate so yeah I would expect an update

OcUK Staff
OP
Just had word from the distributor that they should be delivered to us Wednesday or Friday.

They have had a new IT system installed 4 weeks ago and are still dealing with the fallout. Getting any deliveries off them has been a nightmare.

Until now they haven't even been able to give us this much info so I haven't had anything definite to report sorry.

Hopefully not long to wait now!

Associate
Just had word from the distributor that they should be delivered to us Wednesday or Friday.

They have had a new IT system installed 4 weeks ago and are still dealing with the fallout. Getting any deliveries off them has been a nightmare.

Until now they haven't even been able to give us this much info so I haven't had anything definite to report sorry.

Thanks for the update. Is there a chance to send them to us with next day delivery once you have in store? Very much appreciated if you can do this.

Associate

tyvm

Back
Top Bottom