Poll: ** LG 27GP950 AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER NOW - LIMITED AVAILABILITY **

Do you have any black screen issues?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Associate
You’re right but I want this monitor so I can do cod at 120fps and other games at 4K. Point being that because it can do both, I can choose whether I want high FPS or high res depending on the game.

Associate
You’re right but I want this monitor so I can do cod at 120fps and other games at 4K. Point being that because it can do both, I can choose whether I want high FPS or high res depending on the game.

Exactly what I want it for. Only a few games on the PS5 are running 4K @ 120hz but in time there will be more. For me anyways it will be a great jump from my 1080p monitor. I have however been considering the LG CX48 TV.

Associate
@NikTheSHNIK

Completely unrelated to the actual stock/product, just saw this when I was looking for an update on the 27gp950 and thought I mention it. The footer on Safari look to be broken (on the product page). Not an issue, just a friendly call out.

It says:
#SFOOTERSERVICEHOTLINEHEAD-MOBILE#
#sFooterServiceHotline-mobile#

OcUK Staff
OP
Had bad news regarding the ETA of this stock unfortunately.

ETA has moved to Mid-June - "Delayed rail shipment".

w/c 7th June into LG hub and then 1 or 2 weeks later to UK disty hopefully. We should then receive it the next day.

I've emailed everyone with pre-orders to let them know.

Soldato
Had bad news regarding the ETA of this stock unfortunately.

ETA has moved to Mid-June - "Delayed rail shipment".

w/c 7th June into LG hub and then 1 or 2 weeks later to UK disty hopefully. We should then receive it the next day.

I've emailed everyone with pre-orders to let them know.

I'll be keeping my pre-order I do want this monitor. Only thing that would change this is if a new monitor came available that was better I guess.

Associate
I don't think we have any further news. We've not even received the first wave of stock yet!

Slightly worried we are going to see another delay. I guess we'll probably find out next week though.

Associate
Sorry first monitor buy. I had just saw a video where on Xbox it was mentioning about HDR10 not being enabled. Assumed there would be little monitors with it though.

Associate
I don't think we have any further news. We've not even received the first wave of stock yet!

Slightly worried we are going to see another delay. I guess we'll probably find out next week though.

What makes you think this can i ask?
I don't think I could stick another month of waiting we have preordered back in March it has been long enough.

Associate
I hope to get this monitor as soon as possible, I've been waiting over two years for a monitor / monitor upgrade with the spec's that the 27GP950 offers, I will be using it for both PC and Console gaming (Xbox Series X and PS5), My PC's GPU will be getting upgraded from my 2080Ti to a 3080Ti when it releases, ( never mind, bots and scalper have snagged them all )

I'm hoping that there's not too long of a wait on stock's for the LG 27GP950, as I've got my eye's on other upcoming monitors due soon, such as the Asus ROG Swift PG32UQ or ViewSonic Elite XG320U.

Last edited:
Associate
This does seem to be the sweet spot price wise and functionality wise. Just such a shame it's so hard to get hold of! Loads os scalpers on Ebay listing they have 20+ to sell, an LGUK aren't committing to any timelines to resellers atm apparently. Fingers crossed! Luckily OC are being really communicative about everything so let's see what news there is next week!

Back
Top Bottom