****LG G6****

Man of Honour
I'd be interested in seeing comparisons of the camera but am still dubious. I want to see the level of noise reduction (which results in less surface detail) compared to other phones. It's all good if the images look great, but if they're not as detailed as "noisier" competition, then that's an offset surely.

Soldato
unless this is priced adequately lower than other flagships, can't see this being a great success. No feature/quality stands out, and if they start selling the lesser version in EU, can already see the backlash.
kinda feels like this is what G5 should have been like, expected more from successor.

Soldato
unless this is priced adequately lower than other flagships, can't see this being a great success. No feature/quality stands out, and if they start selling the lesser version in EU, can already see the backlash.
kinda feels like this is what G5 should have been like, expected more from successor.
yup it needs to be priced semi budget tbh - this is no flagship (at least for what we'll end up with in the uk)

Soldato
I really hope there's an updated version of this phone in the summer with the updated SD835 (though that in itself isn't enough to put me off) and tweak it further, though I fear they'll save it for the V30.

LG certainly know how to **** up phone launches (mind you, which manufacturers haven't in recent years).

Associate
It's ridiculous isn't it, why regional differentiation in this manner? Do they actually want customers? At least with Samsung and others you get the bulk of the hardware features globally.
Maybe having all the options in the UK would make it too expensive, given the value of the pound at the moment.

Soldato
Having had an LG G2 develop a fault with the ear piece and lag for most of it's life with LG determining there was no issue, and the LG G4 bootloop hardware issue just outside of warranty and it being refused by LG to be fixed, I'm done with LG.

Caporegime
A year later and it is going to have the same SOC? Lol. How do they expect to compete with other flagships that have the 835, unless this is going to be decently cheaper than the alternatives?

I cant see what this has to offer over the alternatives......from 2016 :eek:

Soldato
indeed. last years SOC, last years minimal storage.
Only things it has going for it is waterproofing and a nice looking design but there is no way in hell this counts as a flagship device with only 32gb storage.

Soldato
To be honest I think they made a good choice. Raw power isn't really needed and will save them money not using the latest chip.

Also with SD cards and cloud storage on board memory really isn't too much of an issue I think.

Its a great looking handset and for me a great upgrade from my G4.

Soldato
A year later and it is going to have the same SOC? Lol. How do they expect to compete with other flagships that have the 835, unless this is going to be decently cheaper than the alternatives?

I cant see what this has to offer over the alternatives......from 2016 :eek:

Can't really blame them for using last years SOC when Samsung have bought all the 835 stock :p

Back
Top Bottom