Log of Peace - My Aesthetic Journey to The Peak of Mt. Olympus

LOL @ above...chest days suck. Back day is where its at.

Dat ass!
Your DL video a few days back...looks toooooo easy. Form looks ok to me ...so why not push it a bit more...a lot more even? how did the sets of 100 go..still easy?

LOL @ above...chest days suck. Back day is where its at.

Dat ass!
Your DL video a few days back...looks toooooo easy. Form looks ok to me ...so why not push it a bit more...a lot more even? how did the sets of 100 go..still easy?

I broke my back earlier in the year :( (not literally of course but some kind of **** injury, combined with long term lordosis/bad posture in general) so i'm working back into it. Squats are a total no go atm too.

100kg is still not too bad. Tough for sets, more in the tank for a 1RM. I'd bet i'm somehow not too far off my PB :confused:

IIFYM - My favourite diet - Phaggy time blog post

My diet varies day to day, with the only real constants being breakfast and post workout shake(on gym days). Recently most lunches have consisted of leftovers from the night before which makes life easier.

I don't even bother to add things up any more, at least no more than roughly in my head, i just eat a lot and it seems to work for me.

However let's take yesterday for example

Breakfast:
100g Muesli (no oats to be found, rip)
25g whey
Pint or so of milk

Lunch:
oA9Pv.jpg
+ a block of cheese
+ a handful of almonds
+ a mince pie :p
+ a banana
That coffee is amazing btw ^

Sunday Dinner:
Best part of 300g lamb
Parsnips, yorkshire puds etc etc

Evening:
PB on toast
25g whey with milk

Rough macros:

3300cals 210g protein 120g fat 300g carbs

Come at me chicken+rice people :o

Train legs they said, it'll be fun they said :mad:

Leg Press 80kg 10 120kg 10 140kg 10x10 - And that was me done for the day :D
Split squats 15kg DBs 10 10 10
Leg Extension 50kg 10 10 10 10

Honestly, my legs were so pumped i could barely walk, didn't feel the need to do anything more on them.

Dips +17.5kg 8 8 8 BW 8 8 - My shoulders suck
Skullcrushers 30kg 8 8 8
Rope Pulldown 50kg 8 8 8

iGySIHLI4X1Hf.gif

RAzOP.jpg

Yes.

When you practice in the art of Overhead Press, you have my permission to die

Decided to swap out dumbells for barbell today, fuark.

OHP Barx10 40kg 8 50kg 8 7 6 6 40kg 8 Vid of last 50kg set below. This was so hard, might have to stick to this for a while.
Arnold Press 20kg 8 8 8
DB Shrug 37.5kg 8 8 8 - Yes back to DBs come at me i just prefer it. Good squeeze at the top.
Front raise 10kg 8 8 8
Cable side 14kg 10 10 10

Slightly messed up the camera angle :( 50kgx6

I swear i am getting leaner while putting on weight. I've never seen my abs showing as much as today even during my mini fail cut at the start of the year :o
zero arm pump of peace :(-------strong camera skills
3sFSm.jpg 4xiJJ.jpg

Because i love you all dearly.
O59vb.gif

Back
Top Bottom