• Yes V6 FE Manual - 5k paid

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Yes V6 FE Auto - 5k paid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes i4 DCT FE - 2k paid

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Still thinking about and NO deposit paid

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • 2k Deposit paid but making no decisions yet, holding out.

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
Soldato
I see a lot of 812 and 488 in it, 812 front and 488 side profile and shrunk a little overall it is a better looking car.

It’s a shame you can’t option orange or even bright red though presently. Orange would be amazing and my choice but think I’m gonna go green and silver wheels.

I messed up on the orange (heavily compressed image, I deleted the original)

2KCgYbH.jpg

OcUK Staff
BRG or Yellow tbh. Yellow is also worth a bit more on the used market with Lotuses.

Agreed, my first choice is yellow but if I still own the 458 then its gotta be green, no plans to sell the 458 unless the right Speciale comes along which looks very unlikely, miss that boat.

OcUK Staff
Any 1/4 mile times been released for these yet? Thinking what would it take to get it in the 10s

LOL, its a Lotus not exactly the car designed for 1/4 mile, look at Mclaren, they handle nice and are also very quick in quarter mile but Lotus are most definitely not the car you buy for drag strip.
Though I guess the 2.0 AMG DCT powerplant version will have good tuning options and could be rather handy in a straight line, but its typically not really the Lotus thing.

Last edited:
Soldato
I see a lot of 812 and 488 in it, 812 front and 488 side profile and shrunk a little overall it is a better looking car.

It’s a shame you can’t option orange or even bright red though presently. Orange would be amazing and my choice but think I’m gonna go green and silver wheels.

In the past Lotus have allowed any colour to be specified, either old colours from Lotus themselves or colours from other car manufacturers. There are quite a number of Exiges painted in Renault Liquid Yellow from the factory.

Soldato
Yup, quite looking forward to it. I'm still not convinced I'll swap - I hardly drive anywhere, and tbh I think the M2 Comp is an epic car.

But. I suspect that'll go out the window the second I step into the Lotus dealer.

OcUK Staff
I’m gonna view at the Concorde conference centre near Manchester airport and also had the email saying I may get a phone call from next week regarding configuration options etc.

Soldato
I would have thought a Toyota, manual V6 would be cheaper than an engine with an AMG badge and DSG. That engine has been around for ages.

Back
Top Bottom