Mafia 3

What makes me laugh is this new apparent new fad for HOLDING DOWN A BUTTON to perform an activity. First time I saw it in No Mans S**** and now this. Hold down X to....open a DOOR ffs. Was watching a streamer last night to see what the fuss was about - I was raging hard.

It's just a terrible game get over it we knew it would be bad since they stopped following Mafia 2' storyline. Just get BF 1 in 2 days with EA access and have fun!

So when will this game be for free or £2.99 in steam sale, looks like that's all it's worth, you can shovel crap to the console heads most are brain dead, but i was expecting more from this game another epic fail for pc gaming :(

I preordered this as I loved Mafia I & II and didnt think they would screw it up so bad. The storyline is great but wow, the game is just so broken. As soon as it launched with the 30fps cap I knew the game was ruined for PC.
Worse thing is I can't get a refund as I bought it from GMG.

I've put this on the back burner for now, I'll come back to it a few months down the line, I spent £50 quid in total on Mafia 3 so I hope it gets fixed, Would you believe I've had to turn to the Windows store and buy GOW4 to have my faith in decent games releases restored.

That video is great, ran away like Indiana Jones.

I've had it so many times calling in the weapons truck and the cash deposit car crashing into each other and blocking each other from driving away.

Back
Top Bottom