Malaysian GP 2009 - Race 2/17

Soldato

FIA text: http://www.fia.com/en-GB/mediacentre/pressreleases/ica/2009/Pages/ica_150409.aspx

Press Release
International Court of Appeal - Decision
15/04/2009

The FIA International Court of Appeal has decided to deny the appeals submitted against decisions numbered 16 to 24 taken by the Panel of the Stewards on 26 March at the 2009 Grand Prix of Australia and counting towards the 2009 FIA Formula One World Championship.

Based on the arguments heard and evidence before it, the Court has concluded that the Stewards were correct to find that the cars in question comply with the applicable regulations.

Full reasons for this decision will be provided in due course.

Soldato
To get the full benefit from it the whole car will have to be redesigned to channel the air into it so it will probably be months before the cars are where Brawn are now.
That is what I heard, I also heard that the reason that Brawn GP did not want the gearbox with the engine was because of the different diffuser.

So I don't think it is as easy as screwing off the old diffuser and screwing on the new one.

JRS

JRS

Soldato
Should the FIA be renamed to BIA = Brawn International Assistance?

Possibly!

So, hooting dicks who always used to scream "OMG FERRARI INTERNATIONAL ASSISTANCE!!!111oneoneleven" every time the stewards knocked a team that wasn't Ferrari - just how shocked are you at this announcement? ;):D

Soldato
Good news :)

Quick random question about next year...

You know there is the 30mil, low restriction vs unlimited budget restrictions thing? Is there going to be something in place to stop say, Ferrari from wheeling out an old chasis from a couple of years back when they dominated 100%, and just working the 30mil on advanced aero and stuff?

I'm intrigued about a lot of this - with regards to the low restrictions on 30mill, i assume they still have the same aero restrictions as this year? Maybe we should start an F1 2010 season thread.. ;)

Back
Top Bottom