Malaysian GP 2009 - Race 2/17

its a pity Vettel has that 10 place grid drop, if its wet he'd be a very good bet for the win (but good for Button)

also, cant get over Ferrari being so silly in Q1, surely they should have noticed those times tumbling with enough time to get back out.

Hamilton is massively overrated. And form this incident it almost puts him on the same level as schumi vs hill 94 australia. How could hamilton have slept that night know he got trulli a 25 second penalty when he didn't deserve it. Hamilton would have been put 3rd if told the truth and trulli 4th as no penalty was need it was just a missunderstanding. He is still a british driver though so i am still happy if he does well, but he is doing himself no favours.

I dont understand your motives but if Australia taught us anything its that Hamilton at the back of the grid (even in a slower car) is still a danger to the podium. If that is overrated then so be it, but it seems a lot of you are writing him off a little early.

I eagerly anticipate the race as always. Hoping for some rain and watching Massa struggle.

Heres to:
Button winning
Barrichello Bumper Cars
Vettel and Kubica scoring some decent points
Massa having a hissy fit and being slow
Hamilton giving an up yours to the FIA with another decent drive

Last edited:
We will see the age old typical Trulli. Blistering in qualifying, and then will have the entire field queued up behind him while whoever is infront of him romps off to an easy win... which is likely to be Button, so actually, I dont care :)

We will see the age old typical Trulli. Blistering in qualifying, and then will have the entire field queued up behind him while whoever is infront of him romps off to an easy win... which is likely to be Button, so actually, I dont care :)
Toyota have the best car they've ever given their drivers; I wouldn't be so sure of a 'Trulli train' this time around.

Fantasy league-wise, I'm hoping for a Toyota 1-2, Brawn 3-4. Glock's apparent love of the green stuff this weekend doesn't raise my hopes, however.

Personally, though, I'm hoping for a mid-race monsoon :D

Mid race monsoon would go down very well with me too :)

Would dearly love to see Rubens get first but I don't think he'll quite make it, unless the above proves true, when it becomes anyone's game (apart from Massa's!)

Otherwise hoping for Vettel, Kubica, and Trulli to perform.

I dont understand your motives but if Australia taught us anything its that Hamilton at the back of the grid (even in a slower car) is still a danger to the podium. If that is overrated then so be it, but it seems a lot of you are writing him off a little early.
assuming enough people crash out retire yes....

theres been plenty of season openers where you just have to stay on the track and you can pick up some points.

where would hamilton have been without DNF's? :p

"You have to be in it to win it"

Wise words ;)

Saying he wouldn't have been third without the DNFs is like saying Kimi won, except he parked it in the barriers. Not being a DNF is a part of racing successfully!

And quite excited about tomorrow and the prospect of a little rain.

Got my eye on Vettel and Ham as they've both shown proper quality in the rain before, and I'm big fans of both. Button, I don't know enough about him or his car to know how he'll handle a cats and dogs scenario but man I have my fingers crossed.

If those 3 somehow ended up on the podium I think I'd die of joy :cool:. Not very likely though ¬¬

t'would seem football, consoles and now F1 attracts the Fanboys judging by the daft comments on here..

I'm rooting for Brawn, LH and Massa, how dare I! ;)

:D

You should have seen the reply to arknor I had written out about "what if they did finish, what if they were all shrunk to the size of peanuts, what if a meteor hit the planet, what if massa ate ross brawn, what if hamilton turned white, what if Max started the race by releasing his mistresses across the grid...

I think you get the picture.

As for your support.. you are clearly broken.. no one is allowed to support that range of drivers!!!!

Hamilton is massively overrated. And form this incident it almost puts him on the same level as schumi vs hill 94 australia. How could hamilton have slept that night know he got trulli a 25 second penalty when he didn't deserve it. Hamilton would have been put 3rd if told the truth and trulli 4th as no penalty was need it was just a missunderstanding. He is still a british driver though so i am still happy if he does well, but he is doing himself no favours.
Lets be honest hes shaping up to be the British Schumacher. For some people thats a good thing (sunama for one - and I can understand his viewpoint), for others its not...

ps3ud0 :cool:

You should have seen the reply to arknor I had written out about "what if they did finish, what if they were all shrunk to the size of peanuts, what if a meteor hit the planet, what if massa ate ross brawn, what if hamilton turned white, what if Max started the race by releasing his mistresses across the grid...

I think you get the picture.

As for your support.. you are clearly broken.. no one is allowed to support that range of drivers!!!!

lol shut up :p

your all acting like it was some insane driving skill he got from bartering with the devil that made him finish so highly when in reality his race was nothing special but looks it if you dont take into account the failures and crashs

lol shut up :p

your all acting like it was some insane driving skill he got from bartering with the devil that made him finish so highly when in reality his race was nothing special but looks it if you dont take into account the failures and crashs

Even if you ignore everyone who was taken out of the race he went from 18th-8th in a car over a second off lead place. That's a damn fine performace. Compared to the other drivers around him he excelled. Just look at the people he leap-frogged.

Even if you ignore everyone who was taken out of the race he went from 18th-8th in a car over a second off lead place. That's a damn fine performace. Compared to the other drivers around him he excelled. Just look at the people he leap-frogged.
Pretty sure Trulli did as good a job, if not better especially considering his normal race pace ;):p

ps3ud0 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom