Manchester Bombing *** Please remain respectful and refrain from antagonising posts ***

Soldato
There's a lot of words in that video, a lot of passion about cant let it continue cant carry on as we are but not one single realistic solution on how to change things.

"WE NEED CHANGE!"
"How should we change?"
"I dont know..."

Caporegime
There's a lot of words in that video a lot of passion about cant let it continue cant carry on as we are but not one single potential solution on how to change thing.

"WE NEED CHANGE!"
"How should we change?"
"I dont know..."

Actually he said a lot of things that need to change such as certain Mosques under Surveillance, and more.

Caporegime
You'd think with all his expert knowledge he'd be consulting for the security services rather than riding on the coat-tails of Alex Jones.

Caporegime
You'd think with all his expert knowledge he'd be consulting for the security services rather than riding on the coat-tails of Alex Jones.

I can't believe people take Alex seriously either, it takes less than a minute of infowars or to catch him during his commercial breaks to realise he's trolling his viewers on a ridiculous level.

Caporegime
Alex Jones who when faced with actual consequences of his words decides to go down the route of it all being an elaborate piece of performance art. So either PJW is thick as mince and still believes Jones is somehow a reliable partner, or he thinks his viewers are. None of that is reason to pay him any attention.

Soldato
Actually he said a lot of things that need to change such as certain Mosques under Surveillance, and more.

I would be surprised if they aren't already surveilling(spelling looks weird) such places. Wouldn't be overly surprised if not much comes from it as I imagine any things to worry about would be discussed in private rather than a more public place like a Mosque.

We don't have the room to isolate every person who's likely to radicalise someone else in prison. Even if we did we'd have to find some more money to pay for the extra staff/inevitable legal expenses for dealing with HRA violations. Maybe it can come out of the increased NHS budget post Brexit :confused:.

Limiting Muslim immigration? Very few of these attacks seem to come from immigrants rather 2nd or 3rd generation. As such limiting immigration now would do sod all but deprive us of potential contributing members of society. We're still going to get new generations that may decide to become one of these (I don't even have a word to describe them).

Prosecuting NGOs for rescuing people? Seems extreme even if they're not vetted. It's not as though being rescued is automatically citizenship (is it?). Again how many attacks have been committed by immigrants? Whats the other option let them all drown?

There's no solution there.

Associate
I was surprised to hear that the Police were able to get approximately 400 armed officers into Manchester last night, which must have involved surging everyone they could get, not just from GMP, but probably involved calling in back up from surrounding forces such as Cheshire, South Yorkshire, Mercia etc. Obviously, that level of operational intensity has to be unsustainable, hence why I think the call's been made for the military to step in.

Most definitely. On that note I'm pretty sure I saw an image of armed police today in Manchester with 'Heddlu' on their uniforms so Wales too.

My force has gone to 'force mobilisation' and the shifts have been upped to 12 hours not including likely overtime.

Soldato
I am not always in agreement with Paul Joseph Watson, but he hits the nail on the head more often than not. The fact is, platitudes are worthless, action is needed. But which politician ever took real action to stamp out the threat of Islamic terror in the West? I'm struggling to think of one.

Back
Top Bottom