Marvel Studios Loki

Permabanned
meh it comes across as another show trying to say something that we don't need or care about tbh
I went into this show with an open mind and wanting to enjoy the story it wanted to tell me...but nope it's just not for me...again.

Permabanned
Doesnt appear to be "trying to say something that we don't need or care about" to me.....unsure what the whining is about?

Mostly like it so far, its not great, yet, but its entertaining.

Owen Wilson is great, Hiddleston doesnt quite seem on par yet.

Caporegime
what do you think it was saying?
you can also be a strong independent woman like loki :D

you could reverse it the other way.

loki is a self centred narcissist, back stabbing snake, the master of illusions like a catfish :cry:
I think he really is a woman :eek: you can't trust them either :D

(I'm not serious)

I bet you could do one hell of a troll on twitter with that mentality though

Associate
First two episodes were a bit meh. But I am intrigued to see where this goes now after what happened at the end of ep 2 (trying not to say too much cos ya know spoilers)

Caporegime
Bit of a change of pace and female Loki is warming up to me. Still possibly the weakest episode so far. Given there’s only three more episodes left things will need to start moving quickly!

Sylvie let slip that all the Minutemen were people once and are all Variants, not created by the TVA as Loki was told initially.

Caporegime
Female loki seems like as bad as female drwho..... she can't act she seems like some karen office worker

shame they just didn't give tom makeup....

Caporegime
Yeah no love for Ep 3. Pacing poor, female Loki is not a good actress and has no "Lokiness", completely breaks the immersion and have no interest on her plight. Scenes with her Hiddleston felt stilted and unnatural. CGI looked subpar. Action scenes underwhelming.

Associate
We were quite impressed by the latest episode. Not much pacing, but some character development. The cinematography is fantastic so far; would like a bit more story development.

Caporegime
Probably not allowed to these days :(
yea... would have worked so much better or they could just have hired a woman who can act

comes across as one of those actors who only knows how to play themselves, seems to be more common these days.

sometimes I really wonder how people can get the casting so messed up

Back
Top Bottom