US: Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (US timeline) *spoilers*

Associate
TBH I'd really rather they didn't try and shoehorn in an infinity war thing.

I'm sure we'll get another exciting stinger where all AoS can afford is Galaga guy in some desperate attempt to prove that the TV and film sides do communicate and it's all one cohesive universe but really, no. If AoS mattered an iota outside of during it's own 42 minutes they'd have already addressed the 101 things AoS has done that are irreconcilable with the MCU as the films present it. Don't derail AoS' plot as it enters it's endgame for a hamfisted attempt at relevancy.

HeX

HeX

Soldato
Well the fact that Quake with her years of shield training and tech skills on top of her ability to you know make earthquakes and literally turn people's skeletons to powder if she desirrd isn't rolling with the big leagues to fight Thanos but Spiderman with his two minutes of training is shows they don't take the SHEILD show seriously in the timeline.

Soldato
I'm still enjoying watching this show a lot but boy do I dislike Dove Cameron as an actress and her character Ruby. She's so wooden in the role and I can't take her seriously as a villain because she looks like she should be one of the powerpuff girls.

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Great episode this week, I'd say one of the best ones of this season. I did find last weeks (E18) a little weak though. However, the ending is completely unexpected.

Also the E20 preview :eek:

Associate
One of the producers said in an interview not to expect much of an infinity war crossover so I'd guess that mention of New York was it. Would also explain how the Alien ship over the lighthouse went largely undetected when anyone who'd be interested in such things had bigger issues. Which as per a few posts back I'm totally fine with.

Honestly think the film side missed the boat by not having a montage of random people from the total spoilerly moment including Netflix and AoS people though.

Caporegime
One of the producers said in an interview not to expect much of an infinity war crossover so I'd guess that mention of New York was it. Would also explain how the Alien ship over the lighthouse went largely undetected when anyone who'd be interested in such things had bigger issues. Which as per a few posts back I'm totally fine with.

Honestly think the film side missed the boat by not having a montage of random people from the total spoilerly moment including Netflix and AoS people though.

Maybe the aos timeline isn't that far yet. They don't really cover how much time is passing in IW.

Caporegime
It still hasn't been green lit? This late on doesn't bode well. As for Infinity War....

Surely we're going to lose half the roster?

Doh, didn't realise next week is the finale :(

Associate
I'm actually kind of disappointed at that, unless they really botch the last episode here we have what could and probably should have been a great season and series finale on our hands that's got callbacks to damn near everything. It was a perfect time to go.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
renewed for season 6 :)

Not even seen the last season let alone this season am way behind but am happy they renewed it despite the poor ratings and numbers.

Back
Top Bottom