*** Mass Effect 3 ***

Right, I have been very lucky that I never got to finish this at release time.

I was up to Priority: Rannoch before taking a massive break.

Lev is best played just after Priority: Thessia, which is what I did, and I really enjoyed the atmosphere of it. It certainly gives some more insight to the endings as well.

So I never got the original dire endings, and got the DLC that expands on the extended cut endings. :D

I mistakenly rejected all options the first time (lol), but the second time went with control and am happy with the ending overall.

Apparently if your military readiness is high enough, you see a clip at the end showing that Shep may have survived.

Gonna watch Leviathan on YT in a minute. I don't see a reason to pay for it.

So does it have any effect other than the almighty war assets?

Last edited:
I felt ripped of when i bought the prothean dlc at launch so i just watched leviathon dlc playthrough on youtube. Seems to me there just tryign to cover there asses and fill in plotholes created by me3.

I felt ripped of when i bought the prothean dlc at launch so i just watched leviathon dlc playthrough on youtube. Seems to me there just tryign to cover there asses and fill in plotholes created by me3.

Yep. I thought the same. At the end of the dlc, someone says to Shepard "was it worth it?" and the two responses you get are "I'm not sure" and "yes" .....I want the option "Are you ****ing kidding me, a few extra numbers next to the words 'War Assets' and we still don't even see any kind of battle involving them!".

It seems to me that a big part of the dlc is finding LEviathan who can supposedly bring down a Reaper.....if you have already completed the game though, you know that it is pointless.

The biggest defense they had for the ending was that victory was not possible through conventional means, so all that BS was ok ......seems they are backtracking in a big way.

Yep. I thought the same. At the end of the dlc, someone says to Shepard "was it worth it?" and the two responses you get are "I'm not sure" and "yes" .....I want the option "Are you ****ing kidding me, a few extra numbers next to the words 'War Assets' and we still don't even see any kind of battle involving them!".

It seems to me that a big part of the dlc is finding LEviathan who can supposedly bring down a Reaper.....if you have already completed the game though, you know that it is pointless.

The biggest defense they had for the ending was that victory was not possible through conventional means, so all that BS was ok ......seems they are backtracking in a big way.

Yup though the new extended cut fourth ending should be the ending that is based on war assets and has the large space battle cinematic etc. That is the only way i can see the redeeming the game.

There's new Omega based SP DLC due in the fall ( when ever that is ), according to a post up on Bio's blog.

MASS EFFECT – Executive Producer Casey Hudson and his team are coming off an amazing eight-year run with the Mass Effect trilogy. But they’re not done yet. We are releasing more multiplayer content and we have more single-player stories coming throughout the next six months, including Omega which is coming in the Fall. But the Mass Effect universe is vast, and Casey and our teams have plans for another full game. “Where to go next?” with such a project has been a question a lot of us have been asking, and we’d all love to hear your ideas.

taken from here

Interesting about the quote mentioning another full game. Wonder what they will think of.

They could go back to the days when Anderson was a Spectre or even the First Contact War but either way it would not be as epic. It would be hard to go forward in time because of the choices made at the end of the third game unless Bioware forced the player to take a particular path.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom