*** Mass Effect 3 ***

Not sure if I prefer the original or the extended cut. Some of the answers seemed really out of place in the extended version.

I much preferred the indoctrination theory compared to what they did with most of the extended cut.

And Starchild is ME's answer to JarJar Binks as far as I'm concerned. Maybe not quite just as annoying, but certainly right up there.

Originally Posted by Paul_cz
And Javik is a con too.

fixed

Looks like the Take Back Omega dlc falls into the same league.

Wasn't it originally meant to be part of the game, and was also removed during development, to sell after launch just like Javik was?

I'm sure I read somewhere that there's audio files, models & references to Take Back Omega, etc... in the original ME3 release files.

Bioware could string this out for quite some time adding in side-mission dlc.

I didn't mind it in ME1 or ME2, but it feels out of place in ME3 as the story is done with.

The thought of replaying ME3 with all the dlc in place first just doesn't appeal due to the ending.

The thought of replaying ME3 with all the dlc in place first just doesn't appeal due to the ending.

Summed up the whole ME3 DLC situation for me with that line. Even though the first 3/4 of ME3 are probably about the best in the trilogy, the way the ending is (even with extended cut) just doesn't make it leave me with any great desire to replay it.
On the other hand, i replayed ME2 multiple times as different classes and would probably have replayed ME1 more if it wasn't for the Mako sections :p

Ok, just started playing ME3 after playing through ME1 & ME2 for the first time! :)

I have some questions though!

Why can't I holster my weapon (or can i?)
Why has the Citadel changed layout again.. or is it a different part tor something?
What have they done to the Normandy after retrofit?? I liked the Normandy in ME2 - Plus you could interact with more stuff/people!
What happened to all my team, they didn't all die? Garrus, Mordin, Jacob, Thane, Miranda??

Why can't I holster my weapon (or can i?)
Why has the Citadel changed layout again.. or is it a different part tor something?
What have they done to the Normandy after retrofit?? I liked the Normandy in ME2 - Plus you could interact with more stuff/people!
What happened to all my team, they didn't all die? Garrus, Mordin, Jacob, Thane, Miranda??

From what I remember you can't holster your weapon but it never really bothered me.

The citadel has changed layout yet again, I prefer the newer citadel to the version in 2 but neither can hold a candle to the feel of the original citadel.

As for the old team members, be patient!

When you get messages that are NOT marked 'PRIORITY' do them straight away! (If you don't you may end up not being able to get certain characters and resources). Also, if you get a message on your email's from a team member... act on it immediately (otherwise you may miss a character like I did...twice :-( )

Finally finished ME3 last night- did someone get emotional like I did?

Played ME1 and ME2 two times- tried different classes and scenarios.

ME3 played without DLC's: FROM ASHES and LEVIATHAN- I found about them too late, is there big deal about them??? ( I probably gonna re-play sometimes later with all DLC's and paste different saves from ME2)

Other Question: Where is Thane?! I had all characters alive in ME2, never had a chance to find him in ME3.

As to the game, have mixed thoughts:
Shame that team which were so close in ME2, was not at all in ME3, some characters I only seen 1/2 times.
Soundracks were best in ME3 imo.

Ending was quite good, in fact I watched all 4 endings on youtube...which do you think is best ending?!
I chose "Control Ending" and only because when I came close I could not change mind, however after watching all 4 ending..didn't feel sorry.

ME3 played without DLC's: FROM ASHES and LEVIATHAN- I found about them too late, is there big deal about them???

Other Question: Where is Thane?!

Ending was quite good, in fact I watched all 4 endings on youtube...which do you think is best ending?!

1: From ashes is core game content that should've been part of the game but never made it at that start, the character it gives you to my mind is a must have, & it's deeply insulting to the fans that it was left out & made day one DLC in the first place.

Leviathan tells you where the reapers came from, it's not a must have as such, but that being said, if you've got the spare BW points might as well get it.

Theres a third piece of DLC due 28th Nov, Retake Omega, apparently it's supposed to be the biggest ME3 DLC going, content wise, time will tell.

2: Thanes at the Heurta memorial hospital on the Citadel, how you failed to find him i'll never know as he plays a small but important roll in the game at one stage.

3: Refuse, the comedy value of watching casper the star tard have a tantrum & throw his toys out the pram ( SO BE IT! ) never grows old. :p

2: Thanes at the Heurta memorial hospital on the Citadel, how you failed to find him i'll never know as he plays a small but important roll in the game at one stage.

You should have had an email from Thane, telling you where he`s at.

Ok, have just completed Mass Effect 3, great game!

But!...
Im at a loss to what happened to Earth in the end? Who was the little boy? The ending choices were not clear at all as to what I was doing?? :confused:

Is any of the DLC worth getting?

And what was happening at the end where the Normandy crashed, where was that??

Ok, have just completed Mass Effect 3, great game!

But!...
Im at a loss to what happened to Earth in the end? Who was the little boy? The ending choices were not clear at all as to what I was doing?? :confused:

Is any of the DLC worth getting?

And what was happening at the end where the Normandy crashed, where was that??

You did DL the free EC DLC didn't you?.

Paid DLC worth getting, would be From Ashes if you didn't get ti with the game, & Leviathan.

right....I have 3 weeks off work starting from now, I am gonna go through the trilogy again. It will probably be about the 8th time I have played ME, 5th time I have played ME2, and 2nd time playing ME3.

Not gonna bother with any of the dlc, but hopefully I can overcome my rage over the ending(doubt it:p), though tbh I don't want any of the endings, so will probably play up until Priority: Earth.

Only played the first game as female shepard, so might try taht.

Back
Top Bottom