****MASS EFFECT : ANDROMEDA****

Associate
I'm looking forward to this. Love the series. Haven't pre ordered as the last game I did was NMS, and we all know how that turned out.

Soldato
Please be good.... Please be good... Please be good! I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high in case of disappointment.

Really want this to have the sense of wonder and adventure that ME1 had.

Soldato
Please be good.... Please be good... Please be good! I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high in case of disappointment.

Really want this to have the sense of wonder and adventure that ME1 had.
I seriously doubt it will recapture the retro vibe and wonder of ME1, but hopefully it should be better than the contrived and plotless ME2 and the monotone war story of ME3.

In any case as long as multiplayer is as good as me3mp then that's worth the full price of the game on its own. :D

Associate
OP
I seriously doubt it will recapture the retro vibe and wonder of ME1, but hopefully it should be better than the contrived and plotless ME2 and the monotone war story of ME3.

In any case as long as multiplayer is as good as me3mp then that's worth the full price of the game on its own. :D

I know what you're saying. Replaying ME1 after so many years I remember why I love this universe so much. Just rescued Liara so a long way to go but really enjoying it.

I felt ME2 hit a good balance of Action/ RPG enjoying both it and ME3 but I agree something seemed absent in each sequel regarding RPG expectations.

ME3 MP was great fun so I'm hoping for a glimpse in Feb hopefully of what could be epic if they build on its success. Fingers crossed!!!!:cool:

The Andromeda Initiative vid gave a better impression of the new cast than the trailer I think.

Another great vid from Minius RE Weapons:

Associate
OP
Glimpse at ME:A MP???!!!

Around the 17 sec mark (A Krogan doing a Biotic Charge?) what appears to be very similar to ME:3 MP is shown, I hope that's the case as I really enjoyed ME:3 MP:cool::D

Last edited:
Caporegime
I really hope they keep the challenge system for multiplayer plus have weekend challenges for a year just as they did with ME3. It's very odd that we've not seen anything of the MP yet properly. They had the beta for ME3 almost five months before release. And now we've only got about 7 weeks to go!

Associate
OP
I really hope they keep the challenge system for multiplayer plus have weekend challenges for a year just as they did with ME3. It's very odd that we've not seen anything of the MP yet properly. They had the beta for ME3 almost five months before release. And now we've only got about 7 weeks to go!

I've been a bit concerned as well ic1, but perhaps it's because they've not messed with the formula too much and are keeping it as a surprise... fingers crossed:)

Soldato
Any more news on this, gameplay vids? Seems to be lacking so close to launch.

Praying it's going to be good, just finished ME and ME2 on my third play through and still as good as ever.

Soldato
Aye re-playing them now, but the damn hud is driving me up the wall as it's pretty broken in 21:9. Luckily I got my TV next to me so I just hook it up to that, but sucks that I can't play them properly on my monitor. Hopefully Andromeda will be a bit more advanced technically.

Permabanned
Poneros;30497069 said:
Aye re-playing them now, but the damn hud is driving me up the wall as it's pretty broken in 21:9. Luckily I got my TV next to me so I just hook it up to that, but sucks that I can't play them properly on my monitor. Hopefully Andromeda will be a bit more advanced technically.

ME3 was 4 or 5 year ago now. You would hope the very least they could do is have native 21:9 support

Soldato
oldestgregg;30497492 said:
ME3 was 4 or 5 year ago now. You would hope the very least they could do is have native 21:9 support

Should do as it's been built using the frostbite engine which runs BF1 / BF etc which all support 21:9 with 0 issues.

At least I hope so as I'll be annoyed if it doesn't support it at launch.

Associate
OP
Origin Access has a 7 day free trial going so if you are going to preorder could be a good time because you save 10%:cool: just remember to cancel the trial before the 7 days are up if you don't want it to renew £'s :)

I think Garrus must have been doing some calibrations;)

NWmySuQ.gif
:D

only a month to go!!!!:cool:

Caporegime
So it's one month until Joe Public can get their hands on this game (release date: 21st March in USA but available 5 days earlier on EA/Origin Access) and still no multiplayer test! It's driving me nuts. I've been playing ME3 multiplayer nearly every day since it came out on Xbone backwards compatibility but it's wearing a bit thin now. Really need some new chars/weapons/powers to try in the new game.

Back
Top Bottom