****MASS EFFECT : ANDROMEDA****

Soldato
I'm trying, I'm really trying not to get excited for this and avoid paying for the game before it's released as I hate doing that. Buttttt, I'm a HUGE fan of the Mass Effect series, recently played through them again.

My main question at the moment is simple, is there a galaxy map? They have showcased everything I'm wanting, but they keep mentioning it's more linear than the original trilogy. So is that meaning it's following a story visiting planets in a set sequence? Or will there be an open aspect where I can go to the galaxy map and choose my next location?

Soldato
Tempted to nab a 1080Ti when they're released for this. They look like they're going to be out pretty much at the same time. Still no word of the recommended spec however.

I doubt it will be intensive to be honest, it's using the same engine as Dragon Age Inquisition which ran fine at 1440p @ 60fps, with everything max.

Associate
I'm trying, I'm really trying not to get excited for this and avoid paying for the game before it's released as I hate doing that. Buttttt, I'm a HUGE fan of the Mass Effect series, recently played through them again.

My main question at the moment is simple, is there a galaxy map? They have showcased everything I'm wanting, but they keep mentioning it's more linear than the original trilogy. So is that meaning it's following a story visiting planets in a set sequence? Or will there be an open aspect where I can go to the galaxy map and choose my next location?

Yes, there is a galaxy map. You can see it briefly in the recent combat video, from about 24 seconds in :)

Soldato
Going to pre-order this as ME is my favourite game series, is it released late 23th here in which case I need to book Friday the 24th off from work?
Should be on on 22nd technical as if servers work be 00:01 making it 23rd if that helps, I'm booking 23rd off drop lad off at nursery as usual back home junk food n mass effect all day haha

Associate
OP
A nice set of Q&A FROM MiniusGC:cool:

I've been wondering about the Quarians, so far no reveal but their expertise surviving on the flotilla would seem invaluable for the mission to Andromeda:confused:

What does anyone else think? Also I don't think we've seen much detail on Jien Garsons who's heading up the initiative could she be the Quarian reveal? :) or will she be E.D.I MK2 :confused::cool:

Back
Top Bottom