****MASS EFFECT : ANDROMEDA****

Soldato
i guess all that picking your own powers stuff only applies to single player? The mp will have fixed characters and powers like it did in ME3?

Yeah, SP always had free choice on builds. MP will use templates no doubt for certain types.

The more I see the more I'm getting hyped. Still playing as the male though the female main character just looks off to me.

Soldato
Any one else booking day off for this? I decided I will be getting some flak from work colleagues as they feel waste of space holiday but it's mass effect so clearly isn't Haha

VoG

VoG

Soldato
Any one else booking day off for this? I decided I will be getting some flak from work colleagues as they feel waste of space holiday but it's mass effect so clearly isn't Haha

Nah, i work shifts, 4 on & 3 off so I have a long week end to give it some hammer.

Caporegime
Some things I noted after watching the new trailer -

- Weapon levels are back (I - X)
- Some familiar weapons are returning like N7 Crusader, Carnifex, Hornet, N7 Piranha, Black Widow, Mattock
- SMG class gone - the Hornet is now a pistol
- Weapons have bronze, silver, gold or N7 status, presumably for rarity in the multiplayer packs
- Milky Way weapons use projectiles, Remnant weapons are like Collector ones with no ammo, Helius weapons use plasma and are heat-seeking
- You can hover in the air and shoot
- Lots of the biotic/tech powers are the same but now have a button "tap" mode and a "hold" mode for different effects, e.g. Overload tap is single enemy shield damage, hold is equivalent to chain.
- Not sure what "power cells" are (maybe grenade equivalents) but they are needed in things like trip mines and tactical cover
- Can invest skill points into weapon categories now for increased damage/accuracy
- New tech power invasion is a swarm of machine VIs that debuff enemies for easier kills

Quite excited to try everything out!

Soldato
"Gravity gun" style alternative cast of Pull looks extremely cool. :D I can see myself playing with that a lot.

Also loving the new Cryo Beam - some nice combos into charge and so on. :)

Good to see more melee weapons in singleplayer - keen on trying out new dedicated melee builds.

I would like to know if powers like Shadow Strike, Sabotage/AI Hacking and Dominate are likely to make it into singleplayer, or at least be in multiplayer. I'm wondering if Sabotage has been yet again merged into another power, and worried that Dominate might not exist (it was one of the most fun things about ME2). I can understand if Shadow Strike is MP exclusive given it could break the singleplayer maps due to no line of sight required to teleport.

Worried that Claymore, Javelin, Graal and Wraith might not be in the game. :( I sincerely hope there are suitable replacements for them.

Associate
OP
I wouldn't book launch day off even though this is mainly SP due to if there's a problem with servers (most likely) then you'll be sat waiting. Long weekend is where it's at ;)

JOUmM.gif

But captain what about the pre-load... server issues should be a distant memory on launch day:cool:

Uhura's on it right now ready to deal with any gremlins!!!

euSHuVM.gif
Well she has to warm up first:o ready for the 17th:cool::D

Back
Top Bottom