Massive Car insurance costs?

Associate
Wow just had my renewal…. 22% increase :eek:, after last years increases too, if I can’t find it cheaper in next week time for it go. If i had points etc I can understand, but i have well over 10 years NCB, 1 claim in the last 5 years that wasn’t my fault someone else hit my parked car in front of the house. It’s a shame as I love my car, but I can’t keep affording these increases. :confused:

Associate
Given we're a year on from the thread starting, i'm hoping we'll see a bit more of a plateau from now and that everyone has already had their big increases during the last year - not looking forward to next renewal if prices keep going up at a similar rate :p
Was hoping to see the same, I was looking on Autotrader earlier today, Land Rovers have definitely dropped in price as they’re stuck on garage forecourts

Last edited:
Associate
my insurance company was not showing on the comparison sites weirdly, then got an email saying auto renewal is off 3 weeks before it ends and bang a lot cheaper too.

Last edited:
Soldato
Soldato
my insurance company was not showing on the comparison sites weirdly, then got an email saying auto renewal is off 3 weeks before it ends and bang a lot cheaper too.
Admiral do this with all their companies, if you look for quotes during renewal period, they just don't show up

Back
Top Bottom