Massive Car insurance costs?

My insurance renewal from Admiral has come through, and it's dropped from £833 to £613, and it's cheaper than the cheapest comparison quote. I am shocked I tell ya!!!

The downside, and the reason why is probably because my 2017 M240i has dropped in value from £24.5k in 2022 when I bought it to around £17 valuation now. :(

I am on multicover, with contents insurance, which also dropped from £90 to £85. This is also cheaper than the cheapest comparison quote.

Anyway, this is one occasion I will go with the renewal.

My insurance renewal from Admiral has come through, and it's dropped from £833 to £613, and it's cheaper than the cheapest comparison quote. I am shocked I tell ya!!!

The downside, and the reason why is probably because my 2017 M240i has dropped in value from £24.5k in 2022 when I bought it to around £17 valuation now. :(

I am on multicover, with contents insurance, which also dropped from £90 to £85. This is also cheaper than the cheapest comparison quote.

Anyway, this is one occasion I will go with the renewal.
Still call and get the regular 'discount' that they can apply, will save you a few quid :)

Back
Top Bottom