McDonald's and sheeple

Permabanned
That's good. The appeal is convenience - rather than having to go home to cook, you pay someone else to cook it for you.

Can't believe the appeal needs explaining to another fully grown adult really - it's not particularly my cup of tea, but I'm able to comprehend why others might like it.

Going out just to go to a drive through at a McDonald's seems weird to me. If you're going to travel for the purpose of eating that's the last place I'd go, so many better options even now.

Soldato
Going out just to go to a drive through at a McDonald's seems weird to me. If you're going to travel for the purpose of eating that's the last place I'd go, so many better options even now.

When you go out for something to eat do you always go to the same expensive restaurant because it’s the best place to eat?

Anyone that says I don’t understand why xyz says more about you than them.

Permabanned
That's good. The appeal is convenience - rather than having to go home to cook, you pay someone else to cook it for you.

Can't believe the appeal needs explaining to another fully grown adult really - it's not particularly my cup of tea, but I'm able to comprehend why others might like it.
but for the same price you can get a couple of steaks and a pint at Wetherspoons .. and your full for a lot longer ..
now i will be waiting in line there

Soldato
One of my local McDonalds has just re-opened and although I can happily cook a burger at home after a few days of the madness subsiding I will be making a trip as there is something about a McDonalds itch that nothing homemade can scratch. No it's not good for you but it taste's nice and too many people are basing their opinions of it off a 13 year old documentary imo, the ingredients have changed a lot, its not good for you but its no more unhealthy now than a ready to eat meal in a supermarket. I want a Big Mac.

Soldato
but for the same price you can get a couple of steaks and a pint at Wetherspoons .. and your full for a lot longer ..
now i will be waiting in line there

It also isn’t though is it? It’s close to 50% more expensive on steak night and more than double the rest of the week.

It’s also closed and will be for some time.

Permabanned
Very prudish thread, even for GD! If people want to queue for food for hours, let them have at it! Not sure it has any baring on there personality... I once sat chained to my laptop for 3 hours trying to get gig tickets.

Back
Top Bottom