McDonald’s general discussion

Soldato
I received a delivery offer at £1.95 but stopped short of ordering due to a service charge and warning that food may cost more when delivered. The same order for collection was £10 less despite the offer so I drove over. I deleted my just eat, deliveroo and uber eats accounts last year because of the markups but I didn't expect McDonalds to cost more as well. Lesson learnt!

Anyway, those hat trick burgers are great. Mine was really juicy, I think the onions really helped there.

Soldato
I received a delivery offer at £1.95 but stopped short of ordering due to a service charge and warning that food may cost more when delivered. The same order for collection was £10 less despite the offer so I drove over. I deleted my just eat, deliveroo and uber eats accounts last year because of the markups but I didn't expect McDonalds to cost more as well. Lesson learnt!

Anyway, those hat trick burgers are great. Mine was really juicy, I think the onions really helped there.
The trick is only to use the apps when they have various offers. Deliveroo often has "7OFF7" which means you can grab a Pizza Express for ~£15 delivered. I've recently ordered two Thai meals for under £20 too.

Associate
I see a lot of people saying that.

For me, if I'm in a situation where I want to eat McDonald's (admittedly pretty rare), I'm probably also not wanting to leave the house. So even if it's a little bit more expensive I'll do it.

The one local to me seems to do a reasonable job with the orders and the delivery charges aren't bad.

Soldato
My issue with all the McDonalds ‘specials’ is that I’ve tried them all before even the ones that haven’t yet come out. How many combinations of beef, bread, cheese, sauce can there be? Only one really as they all taste the same just different amounts of each!

How long have you been alive and only just realised this?!

Soldato
I see a lot of people saying that.

For me, if I'm in a situation where I want to eat McDonald's (admittedly pretty rare), I'm probably also not wanting to leave the house. So even if it's a little bit more expensive I'll do it.

The one local to me seems to do a reasonable job with the orders and the delivery charges aren't bad.
Haha tru dat. I used to live in Zone 1 London and there was a maccies about 300 yards away. Back then it was only £2.50 delivery fee tho!

Soldato
They’d have to make it with beef. They can’t cook pork at the same time they are cooking beef, that’s why they’ve never brought the McRib back

Germany still have the McRib iirc. Also pretty sure the hot dogs were boiled.

Besides. Who cares about those. We all want McGriddles.

All the messing around with breakfast rolls and wraps. Just give us the McGriddles already.

Last edited:
Soldato
Can we all just calm down please. Although perhaps this aggression is typical for a McDonald's dining experience. Where's the door security? Mods? Mods!

Last edited:
Soldato
If there is no-one trying to scrap with a bouncer when I walk in then I know it's not the McDonald's for me.
I very rarely visit but it's the only food establishment where someone has tried to start a fight with me, lol. Not as a kid either, as an adult.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom