McDonald’s general discussion

Tried the McCrispy today .... it was quite nice, a bit dry though, but at over 5 quid on its own I do feel a bit conned. Can get four mayo Chickens for about that.

today I air fried a couple of SFC frozen chicken tenders, wrapped in a flatbread w lettuce, mayo and cholula hot sauce. Was nicer, quicker and cost about £1 max. I know that isn't the point about McDonalds, but I'm still reeling from the price of the mccrispy lol

today I air fried a couple of SFC frozen chicken tenders, wrapped in a flatbread w lettuce, mayo and cholula hot sauce. Was nicer, quicker and cost about £1 max. I know that isn't the point about McDonalds, but I'm still reeling from the price of the mccrispy lol

If the neighbour has an outside socket and is out, I can recommend plugging into that to save on electricity costs and use paper plates :cry:

I know it's a McDonald's thread but KFC is getting far too expensive. I paid £7 for a little Zinger burger on it's own as I don't like their chips. For the same price in McD I got a wrap, a cheeseburger, Fries and a coffee.
Costco sell a frozen bag of what they call 'flaming nuggets'
Essentially Bite size chicken chunks that are very similar to the zinger coating. If they did them in burger form i reckon you would be hard off telling the difference.

Last edited:
Tried the McCrispy today .... it was quite nice, a bit dry though, but at over 5 quid on its own I do feel a bit conned. Can get four mayo Chickens for about that.
It’s cooked once at the factory and then reheated at McDonald’s. Reheated chicken is ‘at best’ dry!

Last edited:
I personally won't miss it.lol

The new menu on 17th ..

Birthday Cake donut - £1.99
Milkybar Raspberry Ripple McFlurry - £2.19
Milkybar Raspberry Ripple McFlurry Mini - £1.59
Munchies Cookie Dough McFlurry - £2.19
Munchies Cookie Dough McFlurry Mini - £1.59
Double Big Mac - £5.39
Double Big Mac Meal - £7.19
Double Big Mac with Bacon - £6.19
Double Big Mac with Bacon Meal - £8.09