McDonald’s general discussion

I prefer to order with the app then just give them a collection code.

It’s all about those sweet sweet points
Do you actually have to go through the drive thru queue if you order by app or do you just wait in the car park?

Driving through Wiltshire yesterday we stopped in the Melksham branch last night and the person on the drive through, instead of saying ‘hello can I take your order’ said to everyone ‘have you ordered on the app today’?

Hopefully this was a mistake/one off/a Wiltshire ‘thing’ and it’s not now an unnecessary question to stumble past before you place your order!

I hate using apps other than google maps!
I was converted after seeing the points system and also realising the petrol I was wasting queuing round the block when I could just pull up into one of the spaces and let them bring it to me. If there is any reasonable queue it seems faster too.

Do you actually have to go through the drive thru queue if you order by app or do you just wait in the car park?
It depends on the time of day. I’d rather order on the app and have it delivered to the car but that stops at some time in the evening and one has to go through the drive through and give them the code.

I usually use the app and drive-thru... Mainly as my local I one is pretty quick unless you go at peak time.. And the fries get cold fast and they are not nearly as nice if they've cooled down a bit.

App order and drive thru seems to be the best way to get served quickly and accurately round here. Also the points stack up and have paid for quite a few mighty McMuffins for me :p

Currently at a McDs. Ordered via app and collect from inside. No idea what’s happening as the orders being collected by fellow diners have order numbers which are 30-35 lower than mine! I can’t see this amount of parties in the building. Probably 2 dozen!

Why would bigger fries "save" McDonald's?

If that's all you like from them, just buy two medium or whatever.

I didn't know McDonald's was doing so badly that it needed to be saved.

Family meal will soon cost more than weaherspoons, not saying that either are great but spoons is with more service and personal. Whenever i make bbq burgers kids glorify them over mcds, proud Dad moment right there

We were in Cambridge yesterday looking for something for lunch, walked into KFC, briefly looked at the menu and went meh, walked out again .Went around the corner found Wetherspoons, had, lunch for the Mrs and kid, probably wasn't much more than we would have spent in KFC and I had a cheeky lunch time beer, result.

Wrong thread?

KFC moans are in here :p

Back
Top Bottom