McDonald’s general discussion

I almost bought something the other day as it was on offer on the app...

Burger and medium fries discounted, I was going to add another burger with points i have on hte app... just need a drink now...

£3 for a McDs milkshake on its own...!!!! threee bleeding quid lol! So I went to a takeaway and got a 1/4 pound cheesburger with cheezy chips, a portion of chilli cheese nuggets and a tub of chilli sauce... and a can of mango rubicon, instead. Much nicer!

Last edited:
I almost bought something the other day as it was on offer on the app...

Burger and medium fries discounted, I was going to add another burger with points i have on hte app... just need a drink now...

£3 for a McDs milkshake on its own...!!!! threee bleeding quid lol! So I went to a takeaway and got a 1/4 pound cheesburger with cheezy chips, a portion of chilli cheese nuggets and a tub of chilli sauce... and a can of mango rubicon, instead. Much nicer!

I got a chocolate shake last week, once in a blue moon I crave for their milkshake. I dislike flavoured milk like Yazoo but I love a thick milkshake that you can hardly drink out of a straw and theirs is the most widely available. £2.89 I think I was but to get a milkshake in any other place, say Five Guys, you are looking at double that anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom