McLaren P15......Good God....it's just......wow, no words!

Caporegime
Ok I've just seen a front 3/4 view on the auto car website and it's not as bad as I feared. It's certainly not a pretty car, but I think the side view does it no favours.

Man of Honour
OP
38945846481_657f875cb3_b.jpg

Soldato
4ydFfEj.jpg

it looks really good except for the rear wing supports, in fact the whole wing looks wrong..

Last edited:
Soldato
that last photo.....flipping heck.
the wing and supports are way too bulky, it looks clumsy and crude, but the body looks great

BUT my guess is it'll look damned good if you saw it in real life

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
All McLarens look better in the flesh but that side profile is unforgivable. Not sure what to make of McLaren as a manufacturer frankly, can't work them out and why all their cars seem to **** themselves (P1 aside) as soon as you drive them off the forecourt.

Soldato
I remember watching a documentary about the development of the spitfire and they had a quote from a chap which went along the lines of "if it looks like it flies good it probably does"

Make of that quote what you will of that car

Associate
Well it makes a Lamborghini look rather lacklustre by comparison.

The '93 McLaren Roadcar is a thing of understated beauty. Whereas this car; a bit gaudy. It will turn up in Knightsbridge in the summer, probably gold plated.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Jesus wept. Looks not even a mother could love. Probably goes like absolute stink tho. R8 repalcement @Housey? :D

Honestly looks like some random 80s prototype from the original Gran Turismo on PS.

Soldato
Qq5Bdkm.jpg

5th attempt, i still cant get the rear wing looking right, a normal wing doesn't suit the design at all, it needs something like this below, but the bubble roof shape looks wrong as well

tJ7ZxXZ.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom