#MeToo - is it just different for men and women?

Associate
There are many women in a position of power and I don't think they are exempt from abusing it. The five most powerful people in the UK are women, for example.
Oh sure. I've had my life made a misery by female bosses because I wouldn't take them on for their advances. One of them was on a power trip and her attitude was that if male managers can screw the female staff then she can walk into a new store and have her pick of the boys. Unfortunately that was me and unfortunately I chose not to. The difference is that none of them were able to ask me to stay behind and then overwhelm me in the back room.

I'm not saying that this is okay. I think that the reason it is not taken seriously from a male standpoint is that a woman just can't force themselves on a man.

Soldato
Had my arse pinched by schoolmate while I was queueing for lunch. She was decently attractive, I did ponder after the event what the upshot would have been if I had grabbed her tit immediately after. Probably best I didn't, but kind of wish I had.

Soldato
I think men should start a mental abuse #
Men use their strength to intimidate but women use their vindictiveness and arguementativeness to abuse the **** out of men.

#mental*******

Associate
When I was 17 my female manager, late 40's, used to pinch my bum frequently, I was so shocked by it I didn't say anything. Eventually told her to stop and she did, but I was nervous a-f.

Had various random girls sit on my lap (once in an Officers Mess, totally sober), rub their behinds on me, grab me for a kiss or (the worst) rugby tackle me like a gorilla in a club and try to ram her tongue down my throat.

The only solution has been to put on 60kg.

Soldato
When I was 17 my female manager, late 40's, used to pinch my bum frequently, I was so shocked by it I didn't say anything. Eventually told her to stop and she did, but I was nervous a-f.

Had various random girls sit on my lap (once in an Officers Mess, totally sober), rub their behinds on me, grab me for a kiss or (the worst) rugby tackle me like a gorilla in a club and try to ram her tongue down my throat.

The only solution has been to put on 60kg.
60kg, did you eat one of them? :D

Soldato
No, but that would be someone of the same sex not the opposite sex. But I can’t really answer the question because I’m not gay (assuming the women I’m talking about are straight)

Why does it matter if you are gay or not? Try to put those cogwheels into motion for a second. A much larger, stronger, unknown person touches you. How does that make you feel?

Soldato
Why does it matter if you are gay or not? Try to put those cogwheels into motion for a second. A much larger, stronger, unknown person touches you. How does that make you feel?
Makes big difference if it is member of sex you are attracted to.i could probably tolerate any woman's advance, after all 'every holes a goal'

Soldato
Who are the five?

And why is that an example of women abusing their power?

Queen, Theresa May, Nicola Sturgeon, Amber Rudd and Cressida Dick.

I didn't say they abuse their power, but rather they are capable of doing so because of their position. Theresa May definitely abuses folk in the House of Commons when her cleavage is on display however.

Soldato
Makes big difference if it is member of sex you are attracted to.i could probably tolerate any woman's advance, after all 'every holes a goal'

So a situation that consists of a woman getting raped by a man she finds attractive is different than a situation that consists of a woman getting raped by one she does not find attractive. Is that what you are saying?

Caporegime
So a situation that consists of a woman getting raped by a man she finds attractive is different than a situation that consists of a woman getting raped by one she does not find attractive. Is that what you are saying?

big difference between rape and making sexual advances or groping IMO. None of the MPs on the list have rape next to them.

Caporegime
So a woman should accept groping from a man she finds attractive ?

No but if its just sexual advances, even though they may not be welcome, I suspect the attitude by the person will be difference depending whether they were attracted to them? Seriously tell me you think otherwise?

Back
Top Bottom