Michael Schumacher 'Hurt In Skiing Accident'

V F

V F

Soldato
To be honest, people don't like it when races become predictable, bring it back like it was in 2008, anyone remember silverstone that year? My god, just thinking of that race makes me feel warm and goo-ey inside. Real wheel-to-wheel on the edge racing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2en27M7Gs3o

2008 was dull as well. It was always either Ferrari and McLaren winning. 2009 really shook it up. You had Toyota winning a race. Unlike before. You had so many different teams winning in 2009.

Soldato
2008 was dull as well. It was always either Ferrari and McLaren winning. 2009 really shook it up. You had Toyota winning a race. Unlike before. You had so many different teams winning in 2009.

I don't remember Toyota ever winning a race? I can remember one of them getting a pole in Bahrain but that's about it, correct me if I'm wrong though :)

2009 only had Brawn, Ferrari, McLaren and Red Bull win races.. 2012 had Ferrari, McLaren, Red Bull, Williams, Mercedes and Lotus all win races. Although after 7 winners of the first 7 races everyone complained that it was too unpredictable.. can't please this lot!

Last edited:

V F

V F

Soldato
I don't remember Toyota ever winning a race? I can remember one of them getting a pole in Bahrain but that's about it, correct me if I'm wrong though :)

Maybe thats what I was confused with… There were so many teams fighting over pole unlike 2008 and before.

Soldato
What a pair of pillocks.
I know nothing of F1, never watched it but I know Shumacher is very good at it.
Explain your yourselves please.

If the Mods think I'm trolling then they can delete it but I assure you I'm not.
Now why don't you both grow up and explain.

Surely this post violates forum conduct ? :confused:

Soldato
All because of one comment? You sound deeply offended. Is this what you say to people in person if you don't like what they say?

Not at all. If I could be bothered to even type a full reply as to the reasons why such GD discussions are complete arse, I would. Instead I'll get back to my glass of wine and enjoy a film. Good evening :)

Permabanned

And the 'accidentally post a ****y reply' button seems a likely candidate for the second part of my question? :p

Not at all. If I could be bothered to even type a full reply as to the reasons why such GD discussions are complete arse, I would. Instead I'll get back to my glass of wine and enjoy a film. Good evening :)
You can be bothered to post an arsey reply, but can't be bothered to engage the grey matter when called up on it? Enjoy your wine and film. :confused:

Soldato
If I was building a new F1 team and could choose any driver in F1 history, MSc, in his prime, would be the lead driver.
Same here :)
I've virtually stopped watching F1, just kinda got bored with it. Tend to record it and watch it at X6 - stopping for incidents or overtakes. Used to love it back in the Schumi days and looked forward to each race. Really pleased I got to see him qualify at Silverstone before he left Ferrari, and then F1 for the first time.

I don't get all the hate. I'm not a ManU fan but I appreciate how good they are. Sure MSC screwed up a few times and maybe bent the rules a bit but it made things interesting. Just like Vettel is doing now at Redbull (his overtaking of Webber was priceless!).

I'm pleased to hear he's slightly better and hope he makes a full recovery ASAP.

Soldato
Speaking as a non fan of motor racing all the problems seem to be concerned with overtaking so why haven't they made the tracks wider?

Wider tracks really wouldn't make any difference. There's only 1 perfect line around any track, no matter how wide, and the drivers try to stick to this as much as possible.

Back
Top Bottom