Military coup in Turkey?

Why not execute them, treachery is one of the few crimes that warrant it.

They shot two missiles into a police/officers training building killing 17 .

There have been enough deaths, more blood spilled is not going to to bring back the deceased.

Whilst it is probably a crime worthy of it maybe in this case for healing, as there are divisions in the country, perhaps go without. Erdogan going in hard afterwards won't be good for the country, maybe dialogue is needed.

Soldiers from which side?

I would presume from the current coup atttempt... but it isn't clear

z_MNZHoe.png

Last edited:
If it was him in the plane I can't imagine broadcasting his position on skyscanner was the best defensive tactic.

Refuel maybe?

I really doubt it was Erdogan in there. Can't say with absolute certainty it wasn't, but common sense dictates that the leader of a country in the midst of an apparent coup would not have publicly available ADS-B enabled in such circumstances. However, whoever actually was on the plane was met with a well-organised reception of a number of vehicles that promptly disappeared into a hangar then the whole airport went dark. Well co-ordinated, most certainly.

I really doubt it was Erdogan in there. Can't say with absolute certainty it wasn't, but common sense dictates that the leader of a country in the midst of an apparent coup would not have publicly available ADS-B enabled in such circumstances. However, whoever actually was on the plane was met with a well-organised reception of a number of vehicles that promptly disappeared into a hangar then the whole airport went dark. Well co-ordinated, most certainly.

http://www.cnnturk.com/turkiye/erdogani-tasiyan-ucak-havada-bekliyor

CNNTurk saying it was.

Surprised Farage hasn't been blustering about how this is why we're better off out of the EU and this country was on the verge of joining the EU etc. etc. Some crazy scenes. You'd expect something like this in Africa or South America, not in what is basically Europe.

What on earth could do that to a human :(.

That's not a gun shot surely? :eek:

Somewhat annoyed they put the NSFL warning 2 minutes after the video was posted :D.

high velocity rifle rounds spin and when they make contact with bone that will also twist/turn and rip through flesh... I would definitely be very very careful watching stuff on that reddit feed, it isn't very pleasant at all :(

high velocity rifle rounds spin and when they make contact with bone that will also twist/turn and rip through flesh... I would definitely be very very careful watching stuff on that reddit feed, it isn't very pleasant at all :(

Hmm, I've seen bodies before but never anything like that.

Hard way to learn not to click play. Got a rather hollow feeling in my chest currently :confused:.

Back
Top Bottom